Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Airtel 4g Data Bundle - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Airtel 4g Data Bundle (573 Views)

Having Troubles With An Airtel 4g-mifi / How To Activate Mtn 200mb For N50 And 1gb For N250 Data Bundle / How To Check Smile, Spectranet & Swift Data Bundle Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 4g Data Bundle by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wanting to buy airtel data bundle, I noticed the 25gb for 10k that used to be unlimited is no longer unlimited(correct me if I am wrong), but I came across their 4g data bundle and there is 30gb for 9,999. But then I saw this notice

This plan gives 30GB at N9,999, valid for 30 days. Note that this bundle can be used ONLY on Airtel 4G Network.

All my devices are 4g enabled (Mifi and phone) but we all know that sometimes there could be lower network strength and it goes to 3g or something like that. does it mean that if I buy this data and my device switches to 3g due to network issues, I would not be able to browse?
Please if you have used this before, I would appreciate your response.

N:B I called the airtel customer care and I was told the data would work, but this is Nigeria and customer care people are not the technical guys, so I want to know from someone that has experienced it.
Re: Airtel 4g Data Bundle by officialfestus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
BlueWizAngel:
Wanting to buy airtel data bundle, I noticed the 25gb for 10k that used to be unlimited is no longer unlimited(correct me if I am wrong), but I came across their 4g data bundle and there is 30gb for 9,999. But then I saw this notice

All my devices are 4g enabled (Mifi and phone) but we all know that sometimes there could be lower network strength and it goes to 3g or something like that. does it mean that if I buy this data and my device switches to 3g due to network issues, I would not be able to browse?
Please if you have used this before, I would appreciate your response.

N:B I called the airtel customer care and I was told the data would work, but this is Nigeria and customer care people are not the technical guys, so I want to know from someone that has experienced it.
yes you won't

(1) (Reply)

Fix Internet Connection Problems On Android Devices / Truly Unlimited Internet Launches In Lagos Nigeria / Science Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.