Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond (581 Views)

Geepee 2500 And 850 Litres Fish Pond For Sale At Giveaway Price / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / PROPOSED 10,000 CAPACITY CONCRETE FISH POND FOR LEASE IN IBADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by olaphilip82: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
pls fellow farmer i need help with removing toad from my pond
i have challenges with the population of toad in my pond,of recent i have notice that that the number of toad in my pond is increase. i need help on how to control/remove toad from the pond without causing to much stress to the fish. thank you.
Re: I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by Cassie74: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
olaphilip82:
pls fellow farmer i need help with removing toad from my pond
i have challenges with the population of toad in my pond,of recent i have notice that that the number of toad in my pond is increase. i need help on how to control/remove toad from the pond without causing to much stress to the fish. thank you.

I don't really think they are harmful to your fish.. I believe it's actually a blessing... as your fish grow older... the toad will become a treat for them later
Re: I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
A new pond and a new stock right? don't worry, I had same experience, with time they will all go off.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by olaphilip82: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok thank you very much do you have idea of average price for catfish per kg
Cassie74:

I don't really think they are harmful to your fish.. I believe it's actually a blessing... as your fish grow older... the toad will become a treat for them later
Re: I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by Cassie74: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
olaphilip82:
Ok thank you very much do you have idea of average price for catfish per kg

Depends on location... Abuja is 700/Kg, 650 less than one kilo
Re: I Need Help On How To Control Toad In My Earthing Pond by olaphilip82: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
pls how much are the fish feed on the average from 2mm to 4mm
DEBJOCH1:
A new pond and a new stock right? don't worry, I had same experience, with time they will all go off.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 9weeks Broilers Chicken At Affordable Prices in Lagos / Best Price Sesame Seeds Washing Hulling Machine / Cost And Returns Of Snail Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.