Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular (6837 Views)

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy / Kingsley Amafibe Buys New Car, Says He Is Popular Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Badassniggga(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
You're such a fuccking hoe, I love it.. Damn I love that song grin. That's Lil pump by the way.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Dreyl(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
The kids of this generation like trashy and meaningless songs, it ain't a surprise.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by cooluzi: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Racks on Racks.....
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by MrFlavvor(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
[b][/b]
falcon01:
its a generation of kids who dont know anything than drugs women robbery, so their life style reflect the kind of music they listen, this piece of sh*t you posted is a contributor to the society in this aspect.
What are you saying?

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by falcon01: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrFlavvor:
[b][/b]
What are you saying?
before i start arguing with you, how old are you?
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by kongolo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
finalboss:
angry meaningless song. reason why i only listen to eminemundecided
@bolded Who in the past 13-14years,has also been releasing meaningless songs angry
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by finalboss(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2019
kongolo:

@bolded Who in the past 13-14years,has also been releasing meaningless songs angry
keep shut undecided what do you know ?.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by kongolo(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
finalboss:
keep shut undecided what do you know ?
@bolded That Em was at the peak of his creative powers with the Slim Shady LP,Marshall Marthers LP,Devils Night by D12 and Eminem Show albums.After the mentioned latter album,the quality of his songs and albums greatly diminished until they eventually became nonsensical and meaningless angry
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Demogorgon(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2019
kongolo:

@bolded That Em was at the peak of his creative powers with the Slim Shady LP,Marshall Marthers LP,Devils Night by D12 and Eminem Show albums.After the mentioned latter album,the quality of his songs and albums greatly diminished until they eventually became nonsensical and meaningless angry
Shut the fvck up. What about Kamikaze? The most recent of all? Trash too?
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by kongolo(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Demogorgon:
Shut the fvck up. What about Kamikaze? The most recent of all? Trash too?
The only Kamikaze rap album I rate is the one released by Twista in 2004 not the garbage by Em in 2018.Since his first three albums,the quality of Marshall's music nose-dived.This is a fact
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by CustardPrince(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
finalboss:
undecided so ?? gucci gang a big piece of trash dumped into the sewer of the internet.

And got millions of dollars from it, I rather be a trash dumper
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
that's mi young boy pump . Eskeeetit!!
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Demogorgon(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
kongolo:
The only Kamikaze rap album I rate is the one released by Twista in 2004 not the garbage by Em in 2018.Since his first three albums,the quality of Marshall's music nose-dived.This is a fact
Bro, the only album that had a drop in quality was Revival. Em himself attested to this fact. You're the only one disputing the fact that Kamikaze was fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Chopstix Strikes A Pose With Son, Jamal Zamani / Girl Casually Stands Over And Pees (urinates) On Unconscious Guy Inside A Club / A Nigerian Lady, Laberry Photos Of Her Gigantic Boobs Hit The Net!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.