Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS (8355 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Babanews(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
The Portuguese superstar has often been praised for his good looks as well as his footballing ability, but how much of that has he paid for?

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the finest footballers on the planet and one of the most well-groomed celebrities in the public eye. Many joke about the Juventus striker's fascination with his image but would he choose plastic surgery to make himself look as good as possible?

It is no secret that Ronaldo loves his looks just as much as he loves scoring goals. Stories have popped up throughout CR7's career surrounding his self-admiration time and time again.

"Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'" Crouch told the Daily Mail.

"The other United players would try to wind him up, [saying] 'Whatever. Leo Messi is a better player than you'. And he would shrug his shoulders and smile again. 'Ah yes. But Messi does not look like this...'"

cosmetic surgeon Alex Karidis looked at Ronaldo's transformation since arriving at Old Trafford as an 18-year-old in 2003.

“It looks like he has had Botox around the eyes and forehead. His skin is now almost immaculate,” said the expert.

Karidis would go on to say he may have had fillers at some point to make his skin look better.

“Fillers plump up an area where time has deepened the lines, such as smile lines around the mouth.

“Ronaldo’s face is smooth there now which could be because of fillers which are injected in fluid form into the skin.”

The surgeon also speculated that Ronaldo could have had work done on his nose but she says it could just be a natural progression.

“It is possible he has had a tweaking to the tip of his nose although it isn’t drastic.

“His nose looks smaller than it was ten years ago but that could just be his face evolving.”

More...

Source: https://www.babanewsline.com.ng/2019/02/has-cristiano-ronaldo-had-plastic.html

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by BoboKush(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by okwabayi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
He is a vain cunt.
It won’t surprise me.

2 Likes

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by nelsonebby(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol. This is Ronaldo plastic fans logo

1 Like

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmm...

As long as he keeps scoring goals. I have no issue with him.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
hater

LIKES for cr7

9 Likes

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Kenedy16(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Una xpect pesin face 2 day d xame 4rm 18 to 33yrs

2 Likes

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by twerkjack: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kenedy16:
Una xpect pesin face 2 day d xame 4rm 18 to 33yrs
in fact some people need to be handed certificate of stupidity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Before you condemn him, if you are rich out there and you haven't had a plastic surgery its like you ain't rich yet. They look at plastic surgery just like the way we look at Benz.

We're of different mentalities hence dont judge .

Just in case he had a surgery.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by DesChyko: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
nelsonebby:
Lol. This is Ronaldo plastic fans logo

Proudly a Ronaldo fanboy.
If you don't like it....
Show me a player who has won all major trophies in the two biggest leagues of his time undecided
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
For the teeth, wearing a brace would fix that perfectly, about the lips there is really no difference. I used to have light chocolate lips as a teenager, now my lips are so pinky.....maybe because, ever since I stopped wearing lipstick, I lick my lips often... I guess.

Talking about cute footballers, I really don't see him as cute cute... I usually crush on cute footballers, but Ronaldo has never crushed my list, the only one crusher I had back then was Theo Walcott...my crushing days are so over!
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by nedubest(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2019
pple will always talk rubbish
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by RealAdewole(m): 4:13am On Feb 22, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
For the teeth, wearing a brace would fix that perfectly, about the lips there is really no difference. I used to have light chocolate lips as a teenager, now my lips are so pinky.....maybe because, ever since I stopped wearing lipstick, I lick my lips often... I guess.

Talking about cute footballers, I really don't see him as cute cute... I usually crush on cute footballers, but Ronaldo has never crushed my list, the only one crusher I had back then was Theo Walcott...my crushing days are so over!

Before the crusher days get totally over I be footballer too grin
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by nelsonebby(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2019
DesChyko:

Proudly a Ronaldo fanboy.
If you don't like it....
Show me a player who has won all major trophies in the two biggest leagues of his time undecided
Messi has more trophies than Ronaldo. Take a sit penaldian.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by babakb: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2019
nelsonebby:
Messi has more trophies than Ronaldo. Take a sit penaldian.
with only Barcelona abi?
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Henrodah(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

As long as he keeps scoring goals.
I have no issue with him.

Those his lucky goals ko?? PIATEK( pronounced PYONTEK) is the real goal scorer #forzamilan
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by nelsonebby(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2019
babakb:

with only Barcelona abi?
fanboys like you are the reason ppl hate Ronaldo much.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by biosilicon: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
okwabayi:
He is a vain cunt.
It won’t surprise me.

impossible. he does not even have a single tatoo.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by Khd95(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
ABEG WHO WOULD EARN SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY AND NOT LOOK GOOD

THERE NO STUPID PLASTIC SURGERY ANYWHERE

PEOPLE DONT KNW THAT WHEN UR ACCOUNT IS BREATHING BETTER AIR,U WILL NATURALLY BE HAPPY,FRESH,HEALTHY ETC..NOW COMBINE THAT WITH GOOD WORK OUT AND NICE MEALS cheesy
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by okwabayi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
biosilicon:

impossible. he does not even have a single tatoo.
What of his teeth?
Those ones are sure.
A google search will show journalists have confirmed his early surgery to correct his smile.
All it takes is one corrective surgery and then others follow.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by biosilicon: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
okwabayi:

What of his teeth?
Those ones are sure.
A google search will show journalists have confirmed his early surgery to correct his smile.
All it takes is one corrective surgery and then others follow.

Na wa for you people ooo. no be only his teeth even his beards, he should not shave it, he should just leave them like they are.

Nothing wrong in beautifying the teeth,good dentists recommend it, people do it all the time especially if you have bad dentition.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by okwabayi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
biosilicon:

Na wa for you people ooo. no be only his teeth even his beards, he should not shave it, he should just leave them like they are.

Nothing wrong in beautifying the teeth,good dentists recommend it, people do it all the time especially if you have bad dentition.
Use the proper word: cosmetic surgery.
You believe the thread title is not true but already you confirm the most obvious surgery.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by biosilicon: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
okwabayi:

Use the proper word: cosmetic surgery.
You believe the thread title is not true but already you confirm the most obvious surgery.

lolz, some people are funny. Oga for starters thread title says "plastic surgery" plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery do not exactly mean the same thing ok? ronaldo has never had any plastic surgery.
Now let me teach you a new thing if you are not too proud to learn. There is what is called cosmetic dentistry or cosmetic dental treatments. people do it all the time. When you try to whiten your teeth for instance, you are doing cosmetic dentistry. there is no famous celebrity i repeat no famous celebrity that has not engaged in a form of cosmetic dentistry.
so please stop being hypocritical and leave ronaldo alone.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by okwabayi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
biosilicon:

lolz, some people are funny. Oga for starters thread title says "plastic surgery" plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery do not exactly mean the same thing ok? ronaldo has never had any plastic surgery.
Now let me teach you a new thing if you are not too proud to learn. There is what is called cosmetic dentistry or cosmetic dental treatments. people do it all the time. When you try to whiten your teeth for instance, you are doing cosmetic dentistry. there is no famous celebrity i repeat no famous celebrity that has not engaged in a form of cosmetic dentistry.
so please stop being hypocritical and leave ronaldo alone.
You refuse to do a google search and I refuse to see things from your view.
I guess we agree to disagree then.
I’m off to the next thread.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by biosilicon: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
okwabayi:

You refuse to do a google search and I refuse to see things from your view.
I guess we agree to disagree then.
I’m off to the next thread.

lol, well not exactly a bad way to save face.
Re: Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS by rrjeffreyy: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Once I wrote an essay about stars who performed plastic surgery and took information from this source https://newleadershiporegon.org/tag/plastic-surgery/. There are many free examples of essays about plastic surgery in general, as well as the implementation of plastic operations by stars and other very famous people. I need to read it more, maybe there is something about cr7 too

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Top Yoruba Actresses With Big Tummy! / Pictures Of DNA Twins Recently Signed To Mavins Your Opinion / See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.