Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer (1052 Views)

Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by modes45(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is a video of a criminal stealing from a bank in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. He came to the bank in pretense of making inquiry.

Let us work together to stop criminality and make Nigeria and Rivers State better.

The victim is appealing to the general public to help identify the criminal in the video.

Read his comment below and also watch the video;

"I will need your help in identifying the criminal in the video (wearing black t-shirt, blue jeans and brown boot). He was in my office earlier with the pretense of adding his wife as a signatory to an account.

I had earlier kept N30,000 on my desk. In a bid to help him, he dodged back to my desk to collect the money.

Please, assist to identify him. He will not go free".

Contact us through this email if you have any information: joenogs01(at)gmail.com

https://talknewssports.com/2019/02/can-you-identify-this-man-a-criminal-stealing-from-a-bank-officer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F07rN1feB2U&feature=youtu.be

Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by daddytime(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Smile thief....you are on candid camera.....

This is the Cabonaro effect...

See as one second of madness don make this responsible looking man pull trouser shit for church come tear bible to take clean nyansh...

Na this kind disgrace dey send people go depression then suicide...
Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by majamajic(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
the bank guy left the money carelessly on top the table, he gave him the opportunity to strike, but still trace him from the account number and informations he provided .
Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by sam1990(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Omo the guy sharp oooooo.see pretence.
Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by Nickijoy(f): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2019
See the way he take pick the money ...Jesus
Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by Kingsleydr(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Sharp guy ...now u go need carry ur cross , your matter don come internet, e don be 4 u like this ...
Re: VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer by Hoodbilonia: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Y r all these cctv camera cheap knock offs
Most ppl in bank pret3nd to be customers are thieves and spy
I dnt smile when am in public

(1) (Reply)

Slavery In Inner Galaxy Steel Company Aba / A Twitter's Granny Was Raped And Murdered Yesterday In South Africa / Former Banker Defrauds 354 Nigerians Of Over N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.