Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Email Marketing Is Crashing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Email Marketing Is Crashing (205 Views)

Why Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Is Crashing At The Black Market / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means / Why Email Marketing Is Not Profitable For You....for Every Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Email Marketing Is Crashing by Akinjisola01(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Post Alert ⚠⚠⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

This short video Ads promo is not for everyone and I know not everyone will know the secrets of those who use video ads in their marketing.

I'm not talking about long boring videos that shows you how to do something you may never really need but short straight to the point ads with content that will help you run a retargeted ads on those who watch your short video.

How many times have you heard so called marketing gurus tell you that the sales is in the email list and since then how many people have you added to your goldmine email list.

If you will be sincere, you know that of the 1000 email you sent, only 700 opened and out of the 700, only 400 went ahead to click the opt in button to check out the opportunity, our of that 400, only 150 to let's say 200 responded buy bringing out their cards to buy from you.

Let me ask you, the last time you check, how often do you deliberately go to your Gmail account or other mailing platform to check yif you have a message, lols.. Except you have that uncle or aunt in the abroad who promised to send you money � or may be you had an interview for a job and you are awaiting response... I tell you after several attempts to check out for western union alert or PayPal alert.. Bros I no say you just "ka ju kuro lori e" I mean you stepped over it and walked away because you don wait tire..

People no longer go on Gmail or any mailing system like in previous years, the social media has given a huge blow on the mailing platforms though they still have their place.

Ask yourself these questions :

What's the point of sending 1000 mails only to have 150 people buy despite your follow up emails like those wanna be taught you, mind you, there are legit once out there who are already stepping up their game and joining the train of the IBM users.. If you know you knew �

Also ask yourself, which one is easier, to build a group of people who you can nurture, relate with and sell to at a reasonable low risk of having them turn you down or sending a couple of mechanical mail thread to people who may never buy.

Come to think of it, how many of us have enough fiance to buy Aweber or any of those Crm software like these leaches who teach us these techniques, yes there maybe some free tools you can manage but shey you won manage all your life ni? God forbid, me sef forbid am for you.

With intent based marketing, you will have the opportunity to build a warm audience for any niche of your business, with a working plan that can ensure you will be able to capture at least 85% of your audience and you can then use your email to follow up on the rest, then this strategy of mailing can work. It's not magical but I tell you it works like magic ��..

There are several Facebook targeted hacks out there and some do work while others encourage your wasting of money.. There used to be a time when the in thing was for you to create a campaign that will help you build your email list but Now.. Using a video of 4 - 5 seconds or 5mins to capture the attention of your audience which is what we need to then build on is something you need to start considering..

They also told us, you cannot target Facebook group, it's not possible... Hmm.. Na so oga coach! ��.. I no say no be him fault, hin no know... With IBM you can use this short video to capture the first 1-3 seconds of your audience attention and then run a retargeted ads on the people who watch the first 1-3 seconds if your video, this is why you NEED TO START CREATING SHORT VIDEOS. And moreover, have you heard that video marketing is the next big thing now, and companies in the big leagues are already using it while others are just coming on or still thinking whether to consider it or not.. Won ma pe ni be... na there them go � �

This is how it works :
Go on your Facebook page that you already linked your Instagram page to I believe and upload a short video that you can make with a screen recorder of a motivational quote your target audience can relate with or screen record a 4 seconds eye catching image and upload on your page, but instead of doing that directly on your page, use the ads Manger from your desktop please and choose the engagement objectives, because we want to target those who have engaged with the video not necessarily share or like at least they have seen the first 1-4 seconds whom you will then retarget.. After you have done this, select those who like your page and their friends and target those who watch the first 1-4 seconds of the video. Complete the set up, set the ads to go live after two or four days as you like it but not that very day because we want to gather as many view as possible, pause the ad so that it won't run once it's approved.
After you have done it, copy the link and go post it any of your Facebook and whatsapp group, now please do not do this on a group where you are not permitted to upload stuffs, respect the terms of the group, if the group is yours, go ahead or if it's permitted go ahead.

Once this is done wait for the video to build enough views which I am very confident it will and then prepare a series of 5-7 short videos that you will use afterwards to attract this cold audience who may not know you personally and the things you do, use this videos to build your Know, like and trust factor with them, become the only person they see every time they come online, this will be possible because we have already targeted them remember..

Mind you, the space is so wide that you can get enough fish for your business to feed and serve with your opportunity, do go and begin to think they won't like you or buy from you because they already know other big people in the industry where you are.. That's a big f***ed up lie..you can build your audience and become the go to person too, all you gota do is give them value, share relatable information that brings them closer to their dreams and solves a problem for them...just like this post��

Let all of your videos have a Call to action, tell them what step you want them to te, just like I'm told you to share this post when you are done reading ��.. Na, don't scroll up to check when or where I said it.. Actually I just said it now.. Share this when you are done�

After this process, you can begin to sell to them either your very expensive or less expensive product or service, i promise you THEY WILL BUY. �

You have got to be intentional with your marketing and email marketing used to be that but it's not any more if used alone.. Share your knowledge and experience with your audience if it will bring them to know you more, like you more or afresh and get them to trust you.. That's where the money lies.

Ps: it's good that you add some spice and professionalism to your business, this is what we do at Virtual Domain, a registered Marketing Consult.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sell / Tipping Dump Trucks Needed / Plots Of Land For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.