Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. (1245 Views)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Cladez(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
I have seen many people complain about extravagant spending from recharging directly from your bank accounts.

Saw this on Facebook and its really funny.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by majamajic(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
haha
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Youthsarise(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
What do expect? They're in business grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Turnionionion....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by ShinqRambq: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
I wudn't complain if it was being done to feminists alone but an Innocent Man?!!,Dats a no no for me
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by edictng: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cladez:
I have seen many people complain about extravagant spending from recharging directly from your bank accounts.

its nt funny, the two of them cnt do anything for you online. Call the bank customer care. or go to the bank
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Deicide: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
I wudn't complain if it was being done to feminists alone but an Innocent Man?!!,Dats a no no for me

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is just like asking Buhari to man-up and develop Nigeria but he refers you to Jonathan.

Bunch of thieves!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Cladez(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is just like asking Buhari to man-up and develop Nigeria but he refers you to Jonathan.

Bunch of thieves!
Absolutely correct.Seems they work hand in hand because it benefits them both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cladez:

The banks and the telecommunication network are not responsible for extravagant spending by users. These same users complaining will be the first to cry foul should the service provider stop it.
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by berbs: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
All he needs to do is to deactivate his SMS on his Bank's platform. That's all smiley
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Xgravity Systems: Best Whatsapp group 4 Tech and a bit of what's happening around the globe!
http://thelink.la/Xgravity-Systems
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by Getconnectedng: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
There are other options apart from banks.
Re: Nigerian Network Providers And Banks Might Actually Be Scammers....see This. by bigiyaro(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
these banks are fvcking scammers, especially diamond Bank, charging 57 naira for 100 naira vtu.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A30 / Tips On How To Buy UK Used Phones / Brand New Huawei Nova 3i For Sale... 75k....non Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.