Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos (66405 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by ArchiTommy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
During a political campaign in Esa Oke, Osun state

Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by lakesidepapa(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
ArchiTommy:
During a political campaign in Esa Oke, Osun state

In'pele ni be nio.. Which campaign train are u in? is oluwole Oke still contesting?
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Mrexcell(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
According to multiple reports, the convoy of a former governor of Kano State and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has been attacked in Kofa village in Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State.

It was gathered that an unspecified number of party supporters from both camps died, while several others sustained various degrees of injury.

Mr Kwankwaso had planned his final rally alongside the PDP governorship candidate, Abba Yusuf, to be held at Kiru and Bebeji on Thursday but the long motorcade of the party leader was denied passage through Kofa village.

It was scooped that the clash occurred when thugs allegedly loyal to a member representing Kiru/Bebeji Constituency, Abdulmumin Jibrin, barricaded the road, resulting in bloody clash.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/kwankwasos-convoy-attacked-in-kano-many-feared-dead.html

We thank God that this election is between two fulani northern muslims this time around southerners in the north will feel a little bit safer from this bloodthirsty merchants of deaths.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:13am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Die for which oil? Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Lol, your master Buhari will not agree to this post, oh wait, he's a shameless hypocrite too.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Rotimi47: 5:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Excaperx:
it's just Lagos that is making you people feel like Bruce Lee so.

Imagine when akwa ibom sea port is completed, I pity south wastee
Laughing in Swahili!!

1.Lagos and Ondo state have Crude oil.

2. The largest concentration of industries are in the South West.

3. The largest concentration of bitumen is in the South West.

4. Large quantities of Gold and precious stones are also in the South West.

I can go on and on; Go and check out tax( The highest tax return comes from the South West ) and Lagos is the 4th or 5th Largest economy in Africa.

Haters can keep hating but how ona want take beat South West?
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Rotimi47: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2019
When dey were assassinating,killing and attacking APC supporters dem no talk!

When Secondus abi wetin be him name, keep saying there will be war!!! Dem no talk but now wey power don start to dey jam power, dem con dey make noise.
Smh.

I told some people that you don't intimidate, attack or keep making inciting statement as the other party will surely respond in their own way which might be in their strongholds.

I don't know why many people will bring tribal hatred or animosity to trend, forums, social media in general and even transfer it into politics!

Politics is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2019
All I know is that tomorrow's election is going to be between we the lovers of Nigeria and the lovers of buhari!
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Mjshexy(f): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2019
JasonScolari:
Mjshexy, I hope you're not voting for the mistake called Buhari?
God forbid sir, even in dreamland i wouldn't make such mistake. Atiku it is wink
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by tuniski: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2019
KunleyY19:

The one currently witnessed in Ilorin by The VP today nko...4 killed already.

Abi that of Ojoku yday nko...

Few more hours for Saraki and the pdp to shut You up. Otunya Sai Atiku.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by ganiladworld: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2019
STOP KILLING YOURSELF FOR POLITICIANS !!!!! they are all associates in business they are not worth dying for .
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by kingcheks(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2019
T
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by anonymuz(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
And who is holding you people back?

guy I don't want to insult you, I dont care where you come from but you better what you write here online about Niger delta. Just try to quote me if you want E-WAR
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by anonymuz(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
You can go and drink your oil.

you are jealous because your region has nothing to offer the country. That oli has kept this fvcked country since....you are just a mere puppet to the fulanis.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Yawn

anonymuz:
you are jealous because your region has nothing to offer the country. That oli has kept this fvcked country since....you are just a mere puppet to the fulanis.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by anonymuz(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Yawn

I know you are going to yawn, that's what you going to forever cos you people have always been a puppet to the fulanis. No insult though cos my mum is a yoruba woman but I still dont like how some of you people reason.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin You making me laugh.

anonymuz:
I know you are going to yawn, that's what you going to forever cos you people have always been a puppet to the fulanis. No insult though cos my mum is a yoruba woman but I still dont like how some of you people reason.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by citizennaija: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
LAZY YOUTHS PLEASE COME OUT TOMORROW AND VOTE FOR US AGAIN. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO REST MORE... SO THAT TOMORROW YOU CAN COME OUT AND VOTE.

THE FG WILL NOT TAKE TIREDNESS AS AN EXCUSE

THIS WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF BY GIVING U PUBLIC HOLIDAY.

VOTE AND GO HOME TO SLEEP, BY THE TIME YOU WAKE UP WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE REMAINING.

AND BE REST ASSURED THAT WHEN YOU BRING US BACK, THERE WILL BE MORE RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS FOR THE YOUTHS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNALLOYED SUPPORT.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Myself2(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:

Where is Kwankwaso children? Where is Yusuf Buhari? Saraki children? They're all in the US or London.

Nigerians should wise up.

Thunder fire your nyash there bloody hypocrite, hoodlums sent by Gandollar and the lifeless idiot attacks Kwakwanso, when you now wanted to ask where are the children of political elite, you found it convenient to name mostly PDP leaders and especially the victim here Kwakwanso, you forgot to name the senior advocate of political violence in Nigeria Buhari and his assistant El Rufai. May God have mercy on your sold soul, Nigerians have rejected your evil masters and will vote them out on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by olayinkajnr(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
To think that I passed through this place yesterday on my way to Zaria.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by KunleyY19(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2019
tuniski:

Na only you dey shout O Tun Ya... The thing no even sweet for mouth

The GL12/4 Monthly Salary in #Oyo is 108,888.71. In #Kogi is 86,830.04 . But in #kwara is pathetic, 56,871.32

MONKEY DEY WORK ,BABOO DEY CHOP
O TO GÉ ...
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by officialkempes: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Just look at their faces, metcheew
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by tuniski: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2019
KunleyY19:

Na only you dey shout O Tun Ya... The thing no even sweet for mouth

The GL12/4 Monthly Salary in #Oyo is 108,888.71. In #Kogi is 86,830.04 . But in #kwara is pathetic, 56,871.32

MONKEY DEY WORK ,BABOO DEY CHOP
O TO GÉ ...
All these propaganda won't get you anywhere. Tomorrow you guys will know. You are only loud minority.
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by tuniski: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2019
anonymuz:
Yorubas have never been puppets to hausa/fulani rather we have been arch rivals. Politically the igbos have aligned with the north since independence while yoruba were in opposition. 2015 marked the first time Yorubas aligned with conservative north.

Tomorrow Buhari will be shocked in the SW/NW

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by specco(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
This is barbaric and uncalled for. Election will come and go. People should stop killing all the name of politics.

Where is Kwankwaso children? Where is Yusuf Buhari? Saraki children? They're all in the US or London.

Nigerians should wise up.

Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by anonymuz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
tuniski:

Yorubas have never been puppets to hausa/fulani rather we have been arch rivals. Politically the igbos have aligned with the north since independence while yoruba were in opposition. 2015 marked the first time Yorubas aligned with conservative north.

Tomorrow Buhari will be shocked in the SW/NW
I got you bro
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by chozzy: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Your leaders wey wan die for our oil. And the willful slaves down west
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by KunleyY19(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
tuniski:

Tuniski Aofar...gringringrin you dey see kwara ba

Agbaji sef don go next level
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by tuniski: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
KunleyY19:

Tuniski Aofar...gringringrin you dey see kwara ba

Agbaji sef don go next level
Be posting fake results
Re: Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos by Donice01: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Watch full footage of bur nyash ballot papers in Ago Palace lagos, click the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxzsGRGV8U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.