Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (33696 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by OBoy50: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
SCRIPTED! Nonsense
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by Callertunez: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
hmmmmm........manhood yakubu....that's interesting gringrin
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by vineyardfarms: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
omonaijiria:
JUST IN: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman
Mahmood Yakubu, chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), says there is no reason “whatsoever” to resign.

Speaking at a press briefing in Abuja on Thursday, the INEC chairman said he has been doing his best in his service to the nation.

“There is no reason whatsoever to resign. No reason to even contemplate that,” said Yakubu while responding to one of the questions at the briefing.

Details later…

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/politics/just-in-i-wont-step-down-days-inec-chairman/
PROF. QUIETLY EASY YOURSELF FROM THE POST, INCOMPENTANT IS AN UNDER STATEMENT, YOU LACK THE WILL POWER TO EXECUTE THE TASK BEFORE YOU.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by LionTiger(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
buygala:
grin

Mahmoud and APC are playing Nigerians like Ludogrin....Everything is all scripted

Mahmoud will pretend to be impartial, refusing to compromise and inflicting small setbacks on the APC campaign ( e.g. the Zamfara And Rivers situation)....And APC will be shouting 'it's unfair' upandan and even at some point almost demand Mahmoud steps down as INEC Chair grin

Then boom!!!.....Against all odds, Mahmoud's INEC declares Buhari winner of the Presidential election while ceding a few state governments and other elective offices to the opposition..

Then there will be very little ground to complain...after all, Mahmoud has shown himself to be impartial all along grin

I have seen this movie before....Northern Elders including Nemadi Sambo, GEJ's VP all appeared to support GEJ until election results were announced...Even that God forsaken backstabber Nemadi Sambo did not even deliver his own polling unit to GEJ grin

Anyone thinking Mahmoud will declare anyone aside Sai Baba as the winner of the forthcoming elections has the brains of a child or is new in this country grin

Mark these words

You're quite right but expect a surprise.
Get back to after all every and every!
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by cptjacksparrow: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by ugoland2013: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
magoo10:
Apc and their agbero chairman has seen failure clearly written on the wall hence they pressure the INEC chairman to resign.

The odds are against Buhari he should get ready to thrown in the towel and congratulate the incoming President atiku.
Even in his north they have abandoned him
The arewa youths are not with him
Northern elders forum have rejected him
Same for the middle belt
Same for the south south
Same for the southeast
Same for southwest

There is no way Buhari can win the elections except in a sycophant's imaginations.

Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by varyo: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
we don't believe him,untill he proves he is credible come this Saturday.He might be acting out of script.

INEC boss,if you betray Nigerians,The country will never forgive you.You have a chance to write your name on the golden book.

for now we still don't believe you.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by vicadex07(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
buygala:
grin

Mahmoud and APC are playing Nigerians like Ludogrin....Everything is all scripted

Mahmoud will pretend to be impartial, refusing to compromise and inflicting small setbacks on the APC campaign ( e.g. the Zamfara And Rivers situation)....And APC will be shouting 'it's unfair' upandan and even at some point almost demand Mahmoud steps down as INEC Chair grin

Then boom!!!.....Against all odds, Mahmoud's INEC declares Buhari winner of the Presidential election while ceding a few state governments and other elective offices to the opposition..

Then there will be very little ground to complain...after all, Mahmoud has shown himself to be impartial all along grin

I have seen this movie before....Northern Elders including Nemadi Sambo, GEJ's VP all appeared to support GEJ until election results were announced...Even that God forsaken backstabber Nemadi Sambo did not even deliver his own polling unit to GEJ grin

Anyone thinking Mahmoud will declare anyone aside Sai Baba as the winner of the forthcoming elections has the brains of a child or is new in this country grin

Mark these words

It's classic chess strategy. Sacrifice some pawns and rook in order to trap the King of your opponent.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by eclecticbaron: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
oziamaka:
this is the exact plan. to make Nigerians believe inec is in loggerhead with govt. this deal was sealed during the security meeting before the postponement.
Thinking along the same lines too. All of a sudden its like the INEC boss is under pressure to support APC, scam. Las las that's what they want gullible people to believe. Its all a script abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by labykago: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
buygala:
grin

You'd be pleasantly surprised. Naija is in for a rude shock!

Mark these words

You'd be pleasantly surprised. Naija is in for a rude shock!
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by Ogbeni240: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
ellalina:
I still dreamt of buhari last night What does this mean
maybe u falling in luv. Chai.. What did i just say..
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by mkorle: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin should we fry water for you.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by DavIkenna(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Dis man could actually b for atiku in d background
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by martowskin1(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2019
byrron:

I absolutely concur.

An educational curriculum created to solve 1960 problems can't be used to solve 21st century challenges.

People are still mentally trapped with the rationality of the 18th century.

u can see their level of reasoning here on NL, this are youth between 25 - 30yrs....

it goes a long way to show how backward we are
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by Daboomb: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2019
omonaijiria:
JUST IN: I Won’t Step Down, Says INEC Chairman
Mahmood Yakubu, chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), says there is no reason “whatsoever” to resign.

Speaking at a press briefing in Abuja on Thursday, the INEC chairman said he has been doing his best in his service to the nation.

“There is no reason whatsoever to resign. No reason to even contemplate that,” said Yakubu while responding to one of the questions at the briefing.

Details later…

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/politics/just-in-i-wont-step-down-days-inec-chairman/

You will be replaced like that crook CJN Onnoghen if you keep messing up our elections.
Jega was not as incompetent as this now?
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by Daboomb: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2019
DavIkenna:
Dis man could actually b for atiku in d background
You need to listen to that Wike phone recording of this week where he threatened that if all the INEC STAFF he bribed don't do his bidding or return his money, he would kill all of them!
It will make you realise how compromised with money, these INEC officials are.
Thus Mahmood might also be part of the plan or why was he supporting ballot snatchers?
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by sukar886: 4:45am On Feb 22, 2019
nice, I like this inec chairman, he is doing a nice job
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by DavIkenna(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Daboomb:

You need to listen to that Wike phone recording of this week where he threatened that if all the INEC STAFF he bribed don't do his bidding or return his money, he would kill all of them!
It will make you realise how compromised with money, these INEC officials are.
Thus Mahmood might also be part of the plan or why was he supporting ballot snatchers?

You see, I v a strong feeling on it.
But for Wike, na strong man for politics.
Re: I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says by oziamaka: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
eclecticbaron:

Thinking along the same lines too. All of a sudden its like the INEC boss is under pressure to support APC, scam. Las las that's what they want gullible people to believe. Its all a script abeg. grin
the whole this thing is a script plying out. if you followed up before the postponement, there was a thread about emergency security briefing during which the presidency was briefed of impending defeat if the election were to hold on 23rd as early scheduled. this lead to to the cancellation so as to plan towards rewriting the results of the election. things are just playing out as planned. they only deceived the gullibles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly / CBN Direct Banks To Take Over Collection Of Electricity Bills From Discos / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.