Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State (45191 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by phase1: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol.. The thread has very few yorubas commenting. Are they now a minority tribe? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by ollah2: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

He doesn't talk about any religion intervention, he only stated the plain truths.
Please sir, don't misconstrue the guy.

Some people mode of worship if visiting the shrine and their mediator to their Gods is the so called babalawo. If he was indeed talking about plain truth, he would proceed to mention the ills in the story books. Lastly, if he wasn't a bigot, he wouldn't have gone straight to attack traditionalists because absolutely nothing in the article mentioned them or anything related to them
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by ogbonti: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
ODUDUWA raped his mother and they asked him why, he said he will rape her again if they question him once more CHAI.....
He even attempted to rape his own father.

Hmmmmm, I see they are cursed!!!!!
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by ogbonti: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Seun ban this thread my igbo brothers have descrated it too much angry angry

HandLe the truth, we're are u running to? When you insult edo people calling them witches, when you have no proof of it, I guess u enjoy it alot.... right? When you call igbos developers, awusas goat fv ck ers..
E dey sweet u abi?

THIS THREAD MUST REACH PAGE 1,000

we have to do the shaming long enough to stop this bad behavior fron the west!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by vezycash(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

We cannot have a better Nigeria with your kind. You're a picture of the reason Igbo's are not united.

Imagine the calibre of what and who IPOB is made of; people filled with hate and bitterness.

I agree that ...chukwu person is out of line. However, about their being "filled with bitterness and hate if they are innately hateful:"

You can't systematically murder a people, steal the money they had in banks, ban them from positions regardless of their qualifications, refuse to do any capital project in their area because they didn't vote for you, hunt & butcher them like animals after mosque on Fridays, seize the lands they bought, kick them out from the military, lock or burn their wares in markets where they dominate, call em PIGS, threaten em with tanks for wanting to go solo...

And then expect them to smile, laugh and trust you. If half of these were done to you, would you be filled with love for your oppressor?

I'm sure you are familiar with a certain bible tale between a little boy born to a slaved people. And how the oppressors drowned.

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by sonofElElyon: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
You and the one with the obscene username that I refuse to type are spreading fake news. Nowhere is this lie recorded in history. It was concocted by the man with the obscene username. You should have shown some intelligence by at least googling his assertion before adding your ignorant comment.

ogbonti:

Hmmmmm, I see they are cursed!!!!!
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by goodnessme1(f): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
igbos are not you brothers.

We are not one and can never be.

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

Comon will you shut up your mouth. When yorubas do their own hate and tribalism you do not see it abi. Yoruba is a cursed tribe, which other tribe has their ancestor cast down from heaven?

Obasanjo slept with his son's wife... Evil

Tiwa Savage left her husband to date a small boy wizkid.... Evil

Bobrisky is fvcked through the anus... Evil

The tribe is just cursed from above

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by sonofElElyon: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
The bolded statement is unnecessary. Sex with a child is statutory rape. A child does not have the capacity to consent to sex

fergie001:
An Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ibadan on Thursday remanded a father, Phillip Iyiola, 43, who allegedly raped his two daughters.

Iyiola has been remanded pending legal advice from the Oyo State Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP).

The police charged Iyiola with rape.

Chief Magistrate E.A Idowu, ordered the remand of Iyiola at Agodi Federal Prison pending the outcome of the case file with the DPP.

Idowu, adjourned the case until March 26, for mention.

Earlier the police prosecutor, ASP Adewale Amos told the court that Iyiola between January and November 2018, at Road 3c, No.6, Temidire str, Olirunda , Ibadan, allegedly raped his two daughters aged eight and nine years.

Amos said, Iyiola allegedly commit the offence without the children’s consent

He said the offence contravened the provisions of Section 218 of the Criminal Code of Oyo state 2000.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/father-rapes-his-2-daughters-remanded/

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by fergie001: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The bolded statement is unnecessary. Sex with a child is statutory rape. A child does not have the capacity to consent to sex

Leave the mad man

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by goodnessme1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Comon will you shut up your mouth. When yorubas do their own hate and tribalism you do not see it abi. Yoruba is a cursed tribe, which other tribe has their ancestor cast down from heaven?

Obasanjo slept with his son's wife... Evil

Tiwa Savage left her husband to date a small boy wizkid.... Evil

Bobrisky is fvcked through the anus... Evil

The tribe is just cursed from above
wickedness is their tread mark....

6 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
ollah2:

Some people mode of worship if visiting the shrine and their mediator to their Gods is the so called babalawo. If he was indeed talking about plain truth, he would proceed to mention the ills in the story books. Lastly, if he wasn't a bigot, he wouldn't have gone straight to attack traditionalists because absolutely nothing in the article mentioned them or anything related to them
Bros the substantial point there is " Be contented with what you have " by doing that, life will be easier for you, and you will rise above genty penury. Take care sir
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by SEONaijaExpert: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
vezycash:

I agree that ...chukwu person is out of line. However, about their being "filled with bitterness and hate if they are innately hateful:"

You can't intentionally step on a person's toes for hours and expect them to smile.
It's better for that person not to take the toes out of the shoes you know. That's the protection.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by ollah2: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Bros the substantial point there is " Be contented with what you have " by doing that, life will be easier for you, and you will rise above genty penury. Take care sir

But how does that correlate with him attacking traditionalists when the article didn't state anything related to it?
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by TemmyT002(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mad man
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, it is a yoruba problem. You are trying to rub this yoruba illness across the country. now now u Don share am to igbos and hausas, IT IS A YORUBA PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT.... nansense!
Hahhaha don't mind those Afonja they think they are smart, when an igbo person commits a crime you'd see them calling all sorts of names but if it's a Yoruba they will come pretending like saint Michael, making it look like its a Nigerian problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
wickedness is their tread mark....

I swear. Evil people

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by OgbanjeProphet: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, it is a yoruba problem. You are trying to rub this yoruba illness across the country. now now u Don share am to igbos and hausas, IT IS A YORUBA PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT.... nansense!
A dịghị abụọ ayị ara.
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by vezycash(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

It's better for that person not to take the toes out of the shoes you know. That's the protection.

I see. Person A removes shoe. Person B intentionally steps on the toes. Person A is at fault.

Got it thanks.
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
ogbonti:

HandLe the truth, we're are u running to? When you insult edo people calling them witches, when you have no proof of it, I guess u enjoy it alot.... right? When you call igbos developers, awusas goat fv ck ers..
E dey sweet u abi?

THIS THREAD MUST REACH PAGE 1,000

we have to do the shaming long enough to stop this bad behavior fron the west!!!!!

Hahaha you are harsh

Don't mind those Afonja fools, if someone looks at their mouth you'd kill them with your bare hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by DaInferno(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
rastaLivity:
Allah forbids such_he just can't wait for his 66 virgins in paradise
so u still believe in 66 virgins cheesy
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by SexynSerious(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by SexynSerious(f): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
LOL. Sista, don't get carried away by his handle ... I know his type, he doesn't suck nada.

If you ever give him a chance, you'll live to regret it ... speaking from experience here grin

goodnessme1:
igbos are not you brothers.

We are not one and can never be.
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by chiefobdk(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
ODUDUWA raped his mother and they asked him why, he said he will rape her again if they question him once more CHAI.....
He even attempted to rape his own father.

You mean it
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by delpee(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Looks like he needs to see a psychiatrist. It takes a sick mind to do this to two daughters.
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by bigcasava1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yoruba with useless lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by dvdami(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is not just evil, it is abominable.

Both parents have a lot to do to prevent their children from such abuse. But in this case, even the father is the culprit. God have mercy!

In other news, this mother of three reveals how she was able to give her children the best sex education, helped them avoid sexual abuse and now, the children call her the "BEST MUM IN THE WORLD."

Read her story here:

https://yourfamilyandyou.com/my-story

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
what this man did is condemnable. I have to day I am always highly displeased whenever I read some comments here, do we always have to be by rib a list I in nature? someone rapes his daughters and you conclude that it's a norm in the culture of the Yorubas, it's so sad that we can't learn to deal with people based on individual character and not because of their gender, culture or something. We are either good or bad not because of our culture or where we are from but because of how we grow up or our very own of conducts. IBOs be insulting Yorubas, Yorubas be insulting Igbos, we be insulting Hausa's and then Hausas be insulting Fulani's, everyone just be insulting the other tribe, it doesn't make us humane or humane, why can't we learn to deal with people personally but not through tribe? This is one of the things that will keep destroying this country, the other one is self-centeredness.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Afonjo again

4 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by sarahade(f): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Abuheekmat:
How can this lie reach front page

You are possessed.

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by Kronor(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Aye ti dorikodo
Re: Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State by UKBobo(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2019
sunnychibs:
the rate of tribalism in nairalalnd is very alarming.

Lol...na today? I never read this kind of comment when we it's the other way around

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah Ram Faints After Being Knocked Out By Its Rival. / Jilted Pregnant Girl Attempts Suicide In Anambra / Man Kills & Buries Daughter's Boyfriend In Cross River (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.