Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

HMMM!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HMMM!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Brags (420 Views)

2023: Don’t Repeat What Rivers Did To Igbos After Biafra War – HURIWA Warns Good / So That We Don’t Repeat The Mistakes Of 1979 Rulings Of The Supreme Court / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HMMM!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Brags by Naijaxtreme(f): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
[b][/b]
Fashionista and sister to blogger Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji, has again gotten social media irked with her latest confession.

According to Laura, she doesn’t repeat wears.

The mom of one who owns a boutique on the island took to her IG page to make this known following a question from a follower.

The Follower Asked;

“You said you wear new clothes everyday. So my question is what do you do with the clothes you’ve worn? Can I have them?”

Laura Ikeji replied saying;

“I give em out.”
https://naijaxtreme.com/hmmm-i-dont-repeat-clothes-laura-ikeji-brags/

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential & National Assembly Election Live Monitoring And Situational R / KANO - Please Post Pictures Of Voting Experience/polling Center Results Here / Asiwaju Tinubu: The Future Awolowo That Is Now A Reality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.