Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] (26689 Views)

Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by martowskin1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
FemiEddy:

In Nairaland you just read and pass, na u kuku just teach me now grin

grin grin grin

Una dey handle this thing like SUG election....
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Anagha123: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
APCsupporter:

future past tense
English teacher like say Buhari can speak good English
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by bmos(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dannybammz:
I don't care if 100 presidential canidates endorse the dullard.

I am Atikulated!

Continue to deceive yourself. Okpee!!
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by surevik(f): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Haha make una help me see this zombie ooo, abeg where you from. Chai Poverty is bad, this fool can't even think right.
Xxxylxxx:

your vote ain’t enough what about your whole family? Get them vote for him. When Buhari win, then y’all kill yourselves idiot!
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by tijankaba(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am for Buhari 100%

Lets go for another 4 years.

Kingjames:
"We lost unimaginable revenue in the 16 years of mismanagement of the country by the previous PDP administrations. Look at the state of roads, rail, power, and infrastructure generally, as at 2015, when we came into office.

thank you baba

sai till 2023
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by FemiEddy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
martowskin1:

grin grin grin

Una dey handle this thing like SUG election....

E be like say na Canada you dey abi grin
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by ydauda02: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anagha123:

But I can see the hardship that millions of Nigerians face every day from the policies of your failed president. He should go and rest, baba is too old.
Only the lazy 1ns suffer.Go 2 farm if ure suffrng itz d omly solution 2 sufering.

1 Like

Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Owoloma: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

There is compelling need for historians and economists to document the 16 years squander-mania and mismanagement by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), so that future generations would not repeat the same mistakes, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

The President spoke at State House, Abuja, Thursday, while receiving members of the Forum of Presidential Candidates & Political Parties for Good Governance, who decided to subordinate their ambitions, and have directed their supporters to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate.

"I am overwhelmed by your patriotism. The least you could do was to deny me votes in your immediate constituencies. However much your people loved me, they would have voted for their own first. I am really overwhelmed by your support," President Buhari said.

The President told his guests he was glad that Nigerians understood the three fundamentals on which the administration was anchored namely; securing the country, reviving the economy, and fighting corruption.

He listed many achievements in the three focal areas, and declared: "We lost unimaginable revenue in the 16 years of mismanagement of the country by the previous PDP administrations. Look at the state of roads, rail, power, and infrastructure generally, as at 2015, when we came into office. The roads were not done, neither were they even maintained. The number of lives and property lost on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway on a daily basis, for instance, was very sad and tragic. And many other roads like that in the country. If the various administrations had fixed infrastructure, Nigerians would have simply minded their businesses. They wouldn't bother about who even governs them. But the mismanagement was unparalleled. Our historians and economists should help document it, so that future generations would take note, and not repeat the mistakes."

President Buhari said after contesting four times, "before God agreed with me in 2015, I had a clear plan of what I wanted to do, and people are now seeing the progress we are making."

Chairman of the Forum, Shitu Mohammed Kabir, MON, of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), said they decided to throw in their lots with President Buhari because of advances made in security, economy, fighting corruption, infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, and many others.

According to Kabir, "Nigerian political landscape is taking a new dimension...As a group of political parties committed to the realization of a new Nigeria, we identify with these laudable feats of the President, which are in proximity with ours, as exemplified in our manifestoes. We, therefore, wish to support President Buhari's candidacy in the coming election, and direct all our teeming members across the length and breadth of Nigeria to go out in their numbers, to vote for APC candidates, Muhammadu Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo, in the coming election."

Other members of the Forum that acquiesced to the endorsement include: Hon Edozie Madu, Independent Democrats; Danjuma Mohammed, Movement for Restoration & Defence of Democracy; Yusuf Nadabo Dantalle, Allied Peoples Movement; Ahmed Buhari, Save Nigeria Party; and Alhaji Isah B. Dansarki, Mass Movement of Nigeria.

Yet others include: Ikechukwu Nwaokafor, Advance Congress of Democrats; Alista Soyode, Yes Party; Barrister Charles Ogbali, Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party; Kenneth Ibe Kalu, United Peoples Congress; Comrade Isiyaka Paul Femili, Nigeria Element Progressive Party; and Robinson Akpu, National Democratic Liberty Party.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-12-presidential-candidates-endorse-buhari-full-list/
even if the queen of coast endorses buhari,
we well thinking Nigeria we shall cast him out come Feb 23.
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by bluefilm: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dannybammz:

I am Atikulated!

I don't care if you are Atikulooted or not.

All wetin I know be say sai baba 2023 is a done deal.
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Kezma: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anagha123:
Even if 50 presidential candidates endorse Buhari, he will still lost. Millions of Nigerian's have already rejected him.
Excluding me
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by kmaster007: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

There is compelling need for historians and economists to document the 16 years squander-mania and mismanagement by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), so that future generations would not repeat the same mistakes, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

The President spoke at State House, Abuja, Thursday, while receiving members of the Forum of Presidential Candidates & Political Parties for Good Governance, who decided to subordinate their ambitions, and have directed their supporters to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate.

"I am overwhelmed by your patriotism. The least you could do was to deny me votes in your immediate constituencies. However much your people loved me, they would have voted for their own first. I am really overwhelmed by your support," President Buhari said.

The President told his guests he was glad that Nigerians understood the three fundamentals on which the administration was anchored namely; securing the country, reviving the economy, and fighting corruption.

He listed many achievements in the three focal areas, and declared: "We lost unimaginable revenue in the 16 years of mismanagement of the country by the previous PDP administrations. Look at the state of roads, rail, power, and infrastructure generally, as at 2015, when we came into office. The roads were not done, neither were they even maintained. The number of lives and property lost on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway on a daily basis, for instance, was very sad and tragic. And many other roads like that in the country. If the various administrations had fixed infrastructure, Nigerians would have simply minded their businesses. They wouldn't bother about who even governs them. But the mismanagement was unparalleled. Our historians and economists should help document it, so that future generations would take note, and not repeat the mistakes."

President Buhari said after contesting four times, "before God agreed with me in 2015, I had a clear plan of what I wanted to do, and people are now seeing the progress we are making."

Chairman of the Forum, Shitu Mohammed Kabir, MON, of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), said they decided to throw in their lots with President Buhari because of advances made in security, economy, fighting corruption, infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, and many others.

According to Kabir, "Nigerian political landscape is taking a new dimension...As a group of political parties committed to the realization of a new Nigeria, we identify with these laudable feats of the President, which are in proximity with ours, as exemplified in our manifestoes. We, therefore, wish to support President Buhari's candidacy in the coming election, and direct all our teeming members across the length and breadth of Nigeria to go out in their numbers, to vote for APC candidates, Muhammadu Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo, in the coming election."

Other members of the Forum that acquiesced to the endorsement include: Hon Edozie Madu, Independent Democrats; Danjuma Mohammed, Movement for Restoration & Defence of Democracy; Yusuf Nadabo Dantalle, Allied Peoples Movement; Ahmed Buhari, Save Nigeria Party; and Alhaji Isah B. Dansarki, Mass Movement of Nigeria.

Yet others include: Ikechukwu Nwaokafor, Advance Congress of Democrats; Alista Soyode, Yes Party; Barrister Charles Ogbali, Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party; Kenneth Ibe Kalu, United Peoples Congress; Comrade Isiyaka Paul Femili, Nigeria Element Progressive Party; and Robinson Akpu, National Democratic Liberty Party.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-12-presidential-candidates-endorse-buhari-full-list/
PMB still d best option for dis country. Not like that man who's going to sell NNPC to his friends bcoz he didnt wnt to sell to his families. A man dat wnt to construct 2nd Niger bridge bcoz of his wife wat else if his wife not stayin deir no plan of doing anytin. A man who is goin to giv corrupted peoples humanity. vote wisely

1 Like

Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by yuvisan: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
WE ARE MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PMB.

BUHARI FOR SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Dollabiz: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
those ones were never ready they only do it for their own shares
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by kernniejay(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
By Friday, the number of Presidential candidates that endorse PMB will increase to 13, Reason? Atiku Aguero Abubakar will join the number! This is getting more interesting every moment.

1 Like

Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by orlymat: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Decamp from wher?? They have bin with him all along
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dannybammz:

I am Atikulated!
Atikuloosing
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2019
So ashamed of being a Nigerian.
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:09am On Feb 22, 2019
This is the one reason Nigeria should adopt a two-party system. Some of these smaller parties are just subsidiaries to the majors.
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by vertueptime: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
FemiEddy:
Buhari NO
Atiku NO
Sowore Yes

He can not win = Yes leave it like that
You are wasting your vote = Yes let me waste it

I won't vote Buhari (A Dying Old Man Addicted to Power) or Atiku (An internationally Supported Thief also Addicted to Power).

Sowore nko, a known liar?
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
FemiEddy:
Buhari NO
Atiku NO
Sowore Yes

He can not win = Yes leave it like that
You are wasting your vote = Yes let me waste it

I won't vote Buhari (A Dying Old Man Addicted to Power) or Atiku (An internationally Supported Thief also Addicted to Power).

God bless you bro... i really get dissappointed when i see youths shouting atiku as if he is the savior or the solution to the problem. Truly, just the votes of the youths alone in the country can throw out all this old people for at least a new person to run the affairs of the country but NO they have been brainwashed like the market women that prefers 2dericas of rice than a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
vertueptime:

Sowore nko, a known liar?
please can you defend your point...
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
kmaster007:
PMB still d best option for dis country. Not like that man who's going to sell NNPC to his friends bcoz he didnt wnt to sell to his families. A man dat wnt to construct 2nd Niger bridge bcoz of his wife wat else if his wife not stayin deir no plan of doing anytin. A man who is goin to giv corrupted peoples humanity. vote wisely
please let's allow someone totally new to the system a chance... it doesnt have to be buhari or atiku... we are youths and we really can do this... 'JUST THE YOUTHS'
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by vertueptime: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
dayoola123:
please can you defend your point...

Same can u defend that atiku stole ? Apart frm mare propaganda
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by FemiEddy(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2019
dayoola123:

God bless you bro... i really get dissappointed when i see youths shouting atiku as if he is the savior or the solution to the problem. Truly, just the votes of the youths alone in the country can throw out all this old people for at least a new person to run the affairs of the country but NO they have been brainwashed like the market women that prefers 2dericas of rice than a better Nigeria
You have said it all, very painful
Re: 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] by Xxxylxxx: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
surevik:
Haha make una help me see this zombie ooo, abeg where you from. Chai Poverty is bad, this fool can't even think right.
Offspring of donkey! I can feed your family for 4 months. You can’t reason with well with your head idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.