Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React (42774 Views)

Dele Momodu Asking Wike To Shed His Sword For The Sake Of His Political Future - / Bandits And Terrorists Feel Emboldened By Buhari’s Inaction – Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by romeo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Talent? What talent, abeg? Where's the talent na? angry No wonder the whites think we blacks are nothing but, Monkeys. It's majorly animals that depend on their physical abilities NOT intellectual to survive Just imagine how everyone is praising her. Chai! Africa my Africa... undecided cry sad angry embarassed

While other races are busy progressing intellectually and mentally, we're here depending, regarding and adulating body physicality as talent. angry

RUBBISH !!!

Self hate is real. Go and cure yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Lordwheez(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yeah..... So 2014, plus she's Kenyan.... Not Nigerian
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by SEONaijaExpert: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
XullySwt:
Ohk
Found a beautiful APC sister from the North. How are you Miss?
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Talent? What talent, abeg? Where's the talent na? angry No wonder the whites think we blacks are nothing but, Monkeys. It's majorly animals that depend on their physical abilities NOT intellectual to survive Just imagine how everyone is praising her. Chai! Africa my Africa... undecided cry sad angry embarassed

While other races are busy progressing intellectually and mentally, we're here depending, regarding and adulating body physicality as talent. angry

RUBBISH !!!

This is irritating. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by persius555(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
This video is as old as Nairaland
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Aryin87(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you are bored, worried or lonely and you need anyone to gist, discuss, debate, dialogue, chat or talk to as a companion; regardless of the topic, buzz me on my whatsapp. Here is my no- +234(0)8081102858

PS No gossip please. cool
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deicide:
Biglittlelois na your mate be this o grin

Which mate, how u take know sey I no fit do am tongue
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Kobicove(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is an old video...the first time I saw it was over 4years ago undecided
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by ChijyWills(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Deicide: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Which mate, how u take know sey I no fit do am tongue
Ajebo you no fit grin
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Climax4: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrSix:
End time woman
She cool

I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery within lagos and it is pay on delivery
Details in my signature
chat me on whataspp via 0803730150 very urgent
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

RUBBISH !!!

It is not rubbish. What she is doing is called acrobatics. In gymnastics that is an Olympic talent if she can get good training.

Not everyone will be a brain box for solving world problems, some will entertain us to ease stress for those who are tired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by shomayo: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice idea from Nigeria witches after not seeing blood to drink again nah to come street and displace their spiritual power with skills abi
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Timisamd(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Spit cry angry
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by uuzba(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

RUBBISH !!!

So all the white people going to gym, jogging, sky diving, bunjee jumping, WWE wrestling, Rhonda Rousy and her MMA team, boxing, all the stuntmen and stunt women acting Avengers movie....(the list is long), they should all stop movig and start pressing computer?
Welldone. Wise man.
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Otwinning: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2019
See prove of our winnings below..

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Coker302(f): 2:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Damilare2025: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Wat are man kan cook a woman can do berrer
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Airee: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Nigerian lady does wonders, that prompted Dele Momodu to share the post. He wrote:

See raw talent... One day, hopefully, she would be able to earn a decent living.

She was given a cup of water and plastic chair she kept the chair and dropped the water in the cup on the ground, and did back flip three times carries the water and sat on the chair without the water falling off. This is raw talent, some ladies are just doing wonder.

See reactions and watch Video below ⤵

Source;

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/woman-does-wonder-with-her-back-flip.html?m=1

This one is a Tanzanian lady for your information.
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by lexy2014: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

RUBBISH !!!

Lebron James & steve curry should stop playing basketball while Ronaldo & messi should go and use their brains. They are wasting their time. A certain "wiseman" says so

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by MrSix: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Climax4:
chat me on whataspp via 0803730150 very urgent

Number isn't correct.

Use this whatsapp link to chat me up.

http:///2349068630142
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by IjebuWarrior: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Lebron James & steve curry should stop playing basketball while Ronaldo & messi should go and use their brains. They are wasting their time. A certain "wiseman" says so

No wonder they refuse to release the Newton's evolution theory that states how the negro race is physically endowed compared to the intellectual capacity of their fellow races. What other races lack in physicality, they make up for it with their rich intellect. cool

The Asians are the smallest race in the world yet, the most intellectual and intelligent.
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by LOVEGINO(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

RUBBISH !!!

ijebu pipo will never change. No wonder the best you guys could offer is "ijebu garri"
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Nigerian lady does wonders, that prompted Dele Momodu to share the post. He wrote:

See raw talent... One day, hopefully, she would be able to earn a decent living.

She was given a cup of water and plastic chair she kept the chair and dropped the water in the cup on the ground, and did back flip three times carries the water and sat on the chair without the water falling off. This is raw talent, some ladies are just doing wonder.

Source;

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/woman-does-wonder-with-her-back-flip.html?m=1

Is this what you call back flip?
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by lexy2014: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

No wonder they refuse to release the Newton's evolution theory that states how the negro race is physically endowed compared to the intellectual capacity of their fellow races. What other races lack in physicality, they make up for it with their rich intellect. cool

The Asians are the smallest race in the world yet, the most intellectual and intelligent.

Oga it is d same thing we are saying because ronaldo, David Beckham & messi are all black men that can't use their brains
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by Buffalo2(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Over to Trump
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by dnawah(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Source;

Trump!Trump!! Comes see o!
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by APCpackandgo: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=NwaMammyWater post=75975387][/quote]
Afu gom gi, ke ihe icho?
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by IjebuWarrior: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga it is d same thing we are saying because ronaldo, David Beckham & messi are all black men that can't use their brains

We talking in terms of relative proportion and progress as a race over the course of time.
Re: Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

We talking in terms of relative proportion and progress as a race over the course of time.
We are still saying d same thing. We should tell d likes of Ronaldo, messi that they aren't living up 2 their full potential as an advanced race& we can as well tell LeBron James, Stephen curry& Usain bolt that they are failures cos of d nature of their jobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.