Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface (3941 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killed Chike Akinyuli!! / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by deji17: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Feb, 1999. The remarkable late Dora Akunyili, then working under Gen Buhari at PTF, wrote this letter to thank him for approving funds for her medical trip; and to return unspent money.

Buhari written comment on the letter: “... There are still Nigerians with personal integrity.”

And look at Buhari's final line on the letter: “Please take action in line with (Trust Fund) financial regulations.

One letter (Dora published it in her book) that says a lot about Dora Akunyili and about Muhammadu Buhari. Remarkable people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Baawaa(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
One of the best in the East

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by fergie001: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
I want to see Akpabio and Ganduje's letters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Salvador1: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
This election will surprise many especially apc urchins

They will accuse pdp of rigging without knowing it is the will of God

17 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Glink2018(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP pigs will not see this

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Salvador1: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Baawaa:
One of the best in the East
had it been she's alive your hatred for her would have been second to non

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by yomi961: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
this people and fake news thread for zombies to mastubate on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Mariory(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Baawaa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Salvador1:
had it be she's alive your hatred for her will be second to non
I cherished her when she was alive,your people killed her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Baawaa:

all Muslim aren't terrorists but all terrorists are---?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by slivertongue: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
if u like upload lord lugard's letter to GMB, we are voting him out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by slivertongue: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC is a club of name droppers
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Salvador1: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Baawaa:

dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by nkwuocha: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
all Muslim aren't terrorists but all terrorists are---?

Muslims!
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by daddytime(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Keep resting Dora...we love you always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dora. My woman crush that year. She is the reason why i dislike chris ngige even till this day even though i support buhari.. Words have it that she was killed by pdp cabals. The same poison they used on buhari

3 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by propsvila: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dora Akunyili of blessed memory, good things don't last in Nigeria.
I was wishing for the day Dora will become rhe president of Nigeria but Mr. death laid his filthy hands on her. Rest well Ma till we meet the part no more.

Meanwhile let us remember that this world is not our own .For those shouting Buhari Atiku do you know what will happen next minutes.

Our relationship with our creator is tth most important thing because death can come at any time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by NothingDoMe: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:
I want to see Akpabio and Ganduje's letters.
lol
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by NothingDoMe: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ray97:
[s]Dora. My woman crush that year. She is the reason why i dislike chris ngige even till this day even though i support buhari.. Words have it that she was killed by pdp cabals. The same poison they used on buhari[/s]
Fear God and keep his commandments.
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by shachris05: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Glink2018:
PDP pigs will not see this

how many letters like this have we seen from Buhari? His integrity is only smelt never seen.
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by bedspread: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
deji17:

Feb, 1999. The remarkable late Dora Akunyili, then working under Gen Buhari at PTF, wrote this letter to thank him for approving funds for her medical trip; and to return unspent money.

Buhari written comment on the letter: “... There are still Nigerians with personal integrity.”

And look at Buhari's final line on the letter: “Please take action in line with (Trust Fund) financial regulations.

One letter (Dora published it in her book) that says a lot about Dora Akunyili and about Muhammadu Buhari. Remarkable people.
[/s]
THRASH!

Corruption is not Nigeria's Problem now! Let's stop Decieving ourselves....

Poverty
Killings
Job loss
Foreign investors are scared

These are the Major Problems of Nigeria...

Buhari Presidency is Completely Clueless , Tribal, and Blood sucking!!

Buhari Is GONE

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by mycar: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
cool
Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Shaprara: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
deji17:

Same PTF that was used to launder money for Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
if u like upload lord lugard's letter to GMB, we are voting him out
Always use the word 'i'.. Speak for yourself! The contestant whose state has over 3 million collected PVCs can confidently tell soldiers to shoot ballot snatchers. U know why? Numbers win elections, not noise..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by deji17: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
THRASH!

Corruption is not Nigeria's Problem now! Let's stop Decieving ourselves....

Poverty
Killings
Job loss
Foreign investors are scared

These are the Major Problems of Nigeria...

Buhari Presidency is Completely Clueless , Tribal, and Blood sucking!!

Buhari Is GONE

All of the above ills you mentioned were created and nurtured by PDP which Atiku is part and parcel of, the mess which Buhari is clearing now. Election is just few days away. All doubts will be cleared.

If Corruption is not the problem, I dare you to fetch water with a basket from the river to your house..

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by deji17: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shaprara:

Same PTF that was used to launder money for Abacha.

Same PTF that maintained many of our infrastructure before PDP came in and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by bedspread: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
deji17:

All of the above ills you mentioned were created and nurtured by PDP which Atiku is part and parcel of, the mess which Buhari is clearing now. Election is just few days away. All doubts will be cleared.

If Corruption is not the problem, I dare you to fetch water with a basket from the river to your house..
[/s]Young Man ! Nigeria is moving! Stop this dirty backward Blame Games.....

Buhari is GONE Forever!
Never Again will Nigeria get such Incompetent Leadership

1 Like

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Shaprara: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
deji17:

Same PTF that maintained many of our infrastructure before PDP came in and did nothing.

Please name the infrastructure and let me get you right.
Keep in mind this was 1976-1978, 20yrs before 1999

1 Like

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Glink2018(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
shachris05:

how many letters like this have we seen from Buhari? His integrity is only smelt never seen.

Eediot , you will never see it...
Atiku slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface by Shaprara: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
deji17:

You need to understand the greatest heist that this country ever witness was in the days of the military. Sani Abacha in particular which till today government is still recovering the stolen funds, Buhari praised him and said he’s not corrupt, how can I Ben so surprise, he snatched a whole democracy, if atiku is part of the problem, so is Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Stranded In America Due To Corona Virus-photo / The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed / What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.