Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. (377 Views)

My Client Is In Need Of BLCO / Serious Supplier's Of Blco And Other Product Wanted / 4m -10mbbls of BLCO In OFFSHORE TANKFARM China @$8/4net. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. by fesbam: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Have a look at a buyers procedure for the purchase of BLCO. The procedure is what the buyer is hoping a seller that can work with it.

1-An Spa is signed by both parties.

2- Seller sends a letter to buyer asking an indemnity letter from his bank assuring payment after positive QnQ.

3- Buyer sends the signed indemnity letter on his bank letter head, stating his readiness to pay 1,000,000 USD for logistic and the totality amount of the cargo after positive QnQ. He adds NOR /ATB format and supercargo and inspector details.

4- Then the loaded vessel issues the NOR.

5- Buyer confirms the NOR and his readiness to receive the cargo.

6- The cargo moves to Tema, does announcement, issues MATB and boards Super cargo and inspector for QnQ analyzing.

7- After positive QnQ logistic is paid and payment is done for entire Cargo less amount of logistics.

Contact me if you have a seller that would be interested in working with the above buyers procedure

WhatsApp 08034752218
Sms or Call 0902 571 9680
Re: Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. by raffite: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
fesbam:
Have a look at a buyers procedure for the purchase of BLCO. The procedure is what the buyer is hoping a seller that can work with it.

1-An Spa is signed by both parties.

2- Seller sends a letter to buyer asking an indemnity letter from his bank assuring payment after positive QnQ.

3- Buyer sends the signed indemnity letter on his bank letter head, stating his readiness to pay 1,000,000 USD for logistic and the totality amount of the cargo after positive QnQ. He adds NOR /ATB format and supercargo and inspector details.

4- Then the loaded vessel issues the NOR.

5- Buyer confirms the NOR and his readiness to receive the cargo.

6- The cargo moves to Tema, does announcement, issues MATB and boards Super cargo and inspector for QnQ analyzing.

7- After positive QnQ logistic is paid and payment is done for entire Cargo less amount of logistics.

Contact me if you have a seller that would be interested in working with the above buyers procedure

WhatsApp 08034752218
Sms or Call 0902 571 9680

Are you serious. So many fake people in this crude biz? Are u buyer's mandate?
Re: Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. by fesbam: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=raffite post=75974376]

Are you serious. So many fake people in this crude biz? Are u buyer's mandate?

I am facilitator/ broker making the request on behalf of the mandate and his representative.
Re: Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. by amp01(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
There is nothing new about that procedure. Its a mere go round. You will not see the end. I have a lot of experience in that deal.
Re: Buyer. Wants A Seller For The Purchase Of Blco. by paparazi7: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
BLCO BOARD AND LOAD
FOR SALE
ONLY FOR READ WILL AND ABLE BUYER.

PRICE:60/5

note that I supply u up to 2MBBLS.

With the following procedure which is not nogatible

⬇⬇⬇

1. Buyer and seller sign and return mou
2. Buyer release Q88, CPA and other vessel details,
3. Buyer's takes seller super cargo on board buyer vessels.
4. Buyer vessel open communications with seller's vessel.
5. Buyer's vessel is guided to long side with seller's vessel as soon as they tie up buyer pays 50 percen.
6. Transshipment will commence and after completion of transhipment balance of 50 percent vessel is released and it seals off Port of destination.

For inquiries Call

(1) (Reply)

NOVEL Nigeria: Available For Your Event Services / Wiji Classified. Get Featured Ads Spot Free / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.