Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours (44566 Views)

Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / Trainers ‘sold Out’ Barely An Hour After Tacha Shared A Picture Rocking It / BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Godmother(f): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Happy for her. But Baba God, please pick my calls too and let my own website receive that type of traffic. Me that launched my website months ago I'm getting just trickles in traffic.

Abi I should go sign up for BBNaija? *thinking*
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Lanruze: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
She is a sharp Sales person....

Using Marketing/Sales/Media influence to gain even more traffic...

Smart girl
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Kylekent59:

You don't like her persinally
You still don't

But you are a sinner and God keep forgiving you but you don't wanna forgive someone else's for her attitude.

I remember that song," love your neighbor, love your neighbor, love your neighbor as yourself, love your neighbor, love your neighbor, charity begins at home."

to tan ni ooo.

Must he like her attitude?
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Eachandevery21(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2019
johntraffic:
The CEO of Cegar ,Ceec who recently started her sportswear company posted that she is shocked as to the traffic she got from her product site which she just launched yesterday. The site is currently down due to high volume of sales and visitors. She assures her customers to be patient as she is currently restocking and fixing the site.
Nice one

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by aniweta12(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by PcashMojo(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2019
johntraffic:
The CEO of Cegar ,Ceec who recently started her sportswear company posted that she is shocked as to the traffic she got from her product site which she just launched yesterday. The site is currently down due to high volume of sales and visitors. She assures her customers to be patient as she is currently restocking and fixing the site.

We the IT association openly disagree with your claim that your product site is down, when you are using unlimited bandwidth, high volume of sales is impress on your bank account not on your site, in the means of high traffic as long as you're running unlimited bandwidth there is no how your site will be down.

Tell us the truth you did not make any reasonable sales, did you ...or you did not plan it before you set it up, we are tired of lies coming from the basket of the like of you and your fellow bbn house mate, and this got to stop,get your ass to up and go get your pvc,cause we are all atikulating in next 24HRS wink

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:

Just marketing gimmick. No one orders those okrika. I am surprise many are falling for it.
grin grin grin grin. If dem order am, wey the screenshot of the orders. No mind that drama Queen. See as Oyindidi carry the matter for head like Olajumoke and her bread grin

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Oyindidi(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin. If dem order am, wey the screenshot of the orders. No mind that drama Queen. See as Oyin..didi carry the matter for head like Olajumoke and her bread grin
I gree
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Semperito31(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2019
More wins princess...... Am so happy for yaaa
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Ekiseme(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2019
The cee bae, may God enlarge your coast more.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Billyanger(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Kylekent59:

You don't like her persinally
You still don't

But you are a sinner and God keep forgiving you but you don't wanna forgive someone else's for her attitude.

I remember that song," love your neighbor, love your neighbor, love your neighbor as yourself, love your neighbor, love your neighbor, charity begins at home."

to tan ni ooo.

Ooni kuure

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DSoj(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:
Just say u didn't plan it well and u were busy shouting at and traumatising d ppl who worked to set it up, upandan and u flung then out at the last moment, with the "I can do without u, attitude" but now it is overing u cool and u realised u flopped.

Enemies of progress like u always look for ways to bring people down but ur own life is stagnant cos U have no creativity nor initiative to do any good. Jealous bitter baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by chidelacreme(f): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2019
7Alexander:
Same way we were told that BamBam sold out her 'oil' in a day, making 5million in the process.

Good hype tactics though
Bambam made 25 million in one night. She sold out immediately
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by mildflame: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2019
SKhanmi:
Trade Hype & tactics. Smart lady. Y'all better learn & apply.

P:S: Didn't like her personality...Still don't. But Business is still business

cece can LIE for AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by crayon001(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Inspiring...
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Mikef80:
See below
Fucvk you!!!!
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by AllenSpencer: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
DavidEsq:
Just say u didn't plan it well and u were busy shouting at and traumatising d ppl who worked to set it up, upandan and u flung then out at the last moment, with the "I can do without u, attitude" but now it is overing u cool and u realised u flopped.
[/s]

Amadioha visit you while bathing
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Macgreat(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Lie.
only impressions
what about conversion
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2019
DSoj:

Enemies of progress like u always look for ways to bring people down but ur own life is stagnant cos U have no creativity nor initiative to do any good. Jealous bitter baboon.
Why are u sounding like Olajumoke's live-in lover?
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Amadioha visit you while bathing
grin grin grin grin grin grin. I'm going to bathe now o. Just tell him to be ready sha.
I'm done bathing o! Why didn't he strike na? Abi is he sleeping or on a journey or? Awon omo baal grin
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hater
Abeg can u show me the one u or anyone u know, bought, hanty?
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by mizzreg: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:
Your life tire me....jury

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2019
mizzreg:

Your life tire me....jury
Jury ko! Julie ni! How many u com buy na? Abeg u no wan borrow us make we use am pose ni
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by mizzreg: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:

Jury ko! Julie ni! How many u com buy na? Abeg u no wan borrow us make we use am pose ni
come u go calm down...shey u hear me?
u don't just say trash about something u know absolutely nothing about

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2019
mizzreg:

come u go calm down...shey u hear me?
u don't just say trash about something u know absolutely nothing about
So u or ur non existent friends bought ba?
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by mizzreg: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:
So u or ur non existent friends bought ba?
did u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.