Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 (17157 Views)

How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / 2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / Glo Apn Settings For Fast And Stable Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 by iTechNaija(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hey Guys, I got Glo APN Settings for Fast Browsing for
Glo subscribers/users today. I am going to show you how to improve your network speed because I have noticed that most of us do complain of slow network even though the network bar is full.

We all know Glo have a slow data connection, and it really bad especially if you are browsing. If you're a Glo subscriber, this post is essential. So without further ado, let jump into the main reason you are here.

If you don't have 4G enable smartphone, kindly skip this post. This APN Settings is for 4G enable Smartphone.

Glo APN Settings for Fast Browsing

The APN Settings will actually be beneficial to all Glo Subscriber. To set up the APN Settings,

• Simply go to your Phone Settings

• Go to Mobile Network

• Then click on the Access Point Names

• Tap "Glo Flat" in the APN list

• Scroll down and tap the "Bearer (Unspecified)" Option

• Then tick all these list of Networks
- LTE
- HSPA
- HSPAP
- HSDPA
- HSUPA

That's all readers! You've successfully configured the Glo APN Settings and you should now experience improved connection and faster speed whenever you turn your data on to browse and download.

Kindly share and drop experience and don't forget to use the comment section if you use the APN Settings.

https://www.itechnaija.com/2019/02/how-to-setup-your-glo-apn-settings-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 by fredie107(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Great... But before I saw this thread, I did this yesterday after I searched online through Google search and it worked perfectly but apart from the bearer that unspecified was unchecked, my apn is not reading gloflat again but gloflat.blackberry.net. Is that necessary?

1 Like

Re: How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 by iTechNaija(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2019
fredie107:
Great... But before I saw this thread, I did this yesterday after I searched online through Google search and it worked perfectly but apart from the bearer that unspecified was unchecked, my apn is not reading gloflat again but gloflat.blackberry.net. Is that necessary?
Are you using blackberry, if you are using it, I think there is no problem.
Re: How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 by khalan11: 5:20am On May 27, 2019
Please what will I put in the name, username and the rest or should I just input only the APN and the bearing as you specified?
Re: How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 by Emmynation(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
fredie107:

No p at all ,that's one of d fast APN on glo

I just changed my APN alone and ma glo is now like mtn.....

(1) (Reply)

Need To Instantly Unlock Your Phone? Help Is Here... / The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s / Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.