Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry (574 Views)

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry by Trendvoice: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jussie Smollett got locked up today for filing a false report but Tyler Perry has come out to say he has had a private conversation with the actor and he is still insisting that he was indeed attacked.

Alongside a picture of Jussie and two missing men – Terrence Williams and Felipe Santos – to Instagram, Perry shared, “How I wish that the disappearance of Terrance Williams and Felipe Santos could get half as much attention as this Jussie Smollett thing.

I have personally spoken to Jussie, and he is adamant that he’s telling the truth.

Also, everyone that I know who knows him says that he is not the kind of person who would make up such a horrible and awful thing.

Yet the evidence seems to state otherwise. I’m lost for words. To stoke fears and raise racial tensions is wrong in every situation on ALL SIDES! Yet my prayers are still with him and his family and our Nation. CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE HATE!”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/jussie-smollett-is-insisting-that-he-was-attacked-tyler-perry/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry by okwabayi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who cares if he was attacked or not?
He gives gay men a bad name.
Re: Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry by Trendme: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
okwabayi:
Who cares if he was attacked or not?
He gives gay men a bad name.
Re: Jussie Smollett Is Insisting That He Was Attacked – Tyler Perry by Trendvoice: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tells The Story Of His Father Send Him To Jail On Air In United State / Bbn's Khloe Slams Troll Who Compared Her Achievement To Other Ex-housemates / Singer Raybekah Goes Crazy As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.