Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday (737 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / "Treasury Looters Have Eaten Nigeria’s Seed Of Growth For Breakfast"—tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by quickberry(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has urged Nigerians not to vote for politicians who will loot the country’s treasury if elected into office.

Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu, the APC National Publicity Secretary, made the appeal in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.

He called on Nigerians to turn out en-masse on Saturday and use their votes to send a clear message to treasury looters who wanted to hijack presidential power by “hook or crook”. He said the time had come for Nigerians to again reject the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

“Never again should Nigerians allow them return to power to continue embezzling our resources. “We must all remember how, under the PDP’s 16-year watch, our commonwealth was wantonly privatised and used to fund their political activities.

“The world has been daily assailed by outcomes of investigations showing the humongous funds that past PDP administrations stole and laundered for private use,’’ he said.

The APC spokesman noted that in the most inhumane manner under the PDP, counter-insurgency votes were channeled to private pockets while terrorists ravaged communities and citizenry and seized Nigeria’s territory.

He said the national economy was pushed to the verge of recession and cleverly papered over with voodoo economics employed by the PDP administrations.

Issa-Onilu added that confronted with the realities of a poorly-managed national economy and neglected infrastructure, the APC took over the administration of the country when Nigeria began slipping into recession.

He further added that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration had worked prudently to pull out the country from recession which the PDP plunged it into.

He stressed that the APC administration had today, degraded Boko Haram insurgence which under the previous administration, annexed and hoisted their flags in at least 28 local government areas in the North-East zone.

He added that the APC administration had also been surefooted in the fight against corruption, rebuilding the country’s dilapidated infrastructure and diversifying the economy.

He said that while the choices that had presented themselves before us as a nation in the coming elections were many, the APC offered the best credible alternative.

This, he said, was in terms of an incorruptible presidential candidate that could sustain the march towards a national rebirth or going backward to the era of looting and plundering of our commonwealth by a few elite. This, he says, is what the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar offers. (NAN)

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/apc-to-nigerians-dont-vote-treasury-looters-on-saturday/

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by quickberry(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by idid: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by DinoMelaye(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC Panicking here and there.

Atiku continue giving them the Jonathan treatment
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by limeta(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Looters and killers are now all in APC

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by idid: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
limeta:
Looters and killers are now all in APC

Too much of them and in PDP too..
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by khingTony(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
And we will not vote any Lifeless dullard on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Jman06(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
All the looters have decamped to APC
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
And we should vote tribalists, divisionists and people who don't understand economics or governance? Lol. SWERVE!!! cheesy

Meanwhile, isn't it laughable that some bmc minions here like sogodinho, Corrinthians and the incurable still harbour hope Buhari could win ? grin grin

For the 1 millionth time, ATIKU WILL WIN THIS ELECTION, AND BUHARI WILL LOSE.

I'm not making any projections or political calculations, I'M STATING WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Some people can see the future and I'm telling everyone for free THE FUTURE. WRITE IT DOWN!!! cool cool

Stop dreaming, bmc crews.That your illegal agency will be disbanded in May. Better start scouting for another job now. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Corrinthians(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
WritePal:

And we should vote tribalists, divisionists and people who don't understand economics or governance? Lol. SWERVE!!! cheesy

Meanwhile, isn't it laughable that some bmc minions here like sogodinho, Corrinthians and the incurable still harbour hope Buhari could win ? grin grin

For the 1 millionth time, ATIKU WILL WIN THIS ELECTION, AND BUHARI WILL LOSE.

I'm not making any projections or political calculations, I'M STATING WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Some people can see the future and I'm telling everyone for free THE FUTURE. WRITE IT DOWN!!! cool cool

Stop dreaming, bmc crews.That your illegal agency will be disbanded in May. Better start scouting for another job now. angry angry
Bookmarked.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by BuhariLooter(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
The economy, was however, the most hit under Buhari government, which contrary to assurance of reviving it, has gone for the worse, plundering into recession in 2016 and throwing millions of Nigerians out of jobs. To us, Buhari record isn't inspiring and we therefore don't want Nigerians to gamble with his re-election as it would amount to a trial and error for another four years.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by chinjo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
I Would rather vote a treasury looter than vote a blood thirsty vampire. I can swear that if Atiku had any trace of stolen funds, EFCC would have arraigned him in court. But because they don't have anything on him, they have resulted to self help.

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by DMerciful(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
This treasury looters rhetoric is really testing the sensibilities of Nigerians! What the hell! Are they saying Akpabio, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Kyari, Ganduje, Babachir, Osinbajo, Bubu etc are not treasury looters?
We are going to vote Atiku, the existence of Nigeria depends to voting Atiku!

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by TooMuchStuff: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Its better some humane treasury looters lead us than hypocritic, bloodthirsty demons and straight faced armed robbers parading as leaders with integrity.

Buhari kee u dia

AtikuObi all da wayyyy!
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Gentleziggy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
We cannot continue with buhari's excesses either
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Generalnomercy: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
I WILL VOTE A CHOP I CHOP MAN OVER A TERRORIST PRESIDENT.

#ATIKUMYPRESIDENT
Re: APC To Nigerians: Don’t Vote Treasury Looters On Saturday by Generalnomercy: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
I WILL VOTE A CHOP I CHOP MAN OVER A TERRORIST PRESIDENT.

#ATIKUMYPRESIDENT

(1) (Reply)

The Election Went Freely In Atiba LGA Of Oyo State / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes / Throwback Of Bola Tinubu And Remi Tinubu During Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.