Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections (34333 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / 2019 Elections: Zamfara APC Reacts To Victory In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Give up on atiku before its too late.
will u keep quiet u who cares about atiku self...it's about d process...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by kahal29: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u need education urself u hear d matter ll get to Supreme Court...if zamfara is allowed to field candidates then rivers shd too...

Who will take it to the Supreme Court?
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2019
kahal29:

Who will take it to the Supreme Court?
jst be following events I know partisanship has block ur brain
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by odiks: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

O Ya go take the case to Supreme court
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by ruffDiamond: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
DamZik:

The greatest achievement of this hypocrite administration is the beatification of poverty. Most people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting Buhari are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich". The government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed. This is part of the reasons why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.

Buhari is capitalising on this evil mindset of poor Nigerians who find pleasure in the falling of rich people from grace to grass. To them poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Majority of Buhari's followers are ignorant illiterates who have hatred for the well-to-do.

Whereas, "Buhari and his forty cabal thieves" are stinkingly rich buying banks, telecom companies and industries up and down.

seems like u also have an acute illiteracy issue trust me your view of issue of poverty and riches is completely warped,bent and illogical and you have only succeeded in saying NOTHING .like I said you people ate very typical,very ,!being poor and being rich is a. STATE OF MIND NOT the primitive and disgusting puisuition and acquisition of material things. The worst kind of is that of MIND!yes!if u possess a healthy mind that sought righteousness, fairness,equity ,and many positive values that alone is unquantifiable and immeasurable RICHNESS AND WEALTH! Any country in the world filled these of people develop rapidly in no time !why do u think the Good Book says very instructively that ONLY RIGHTEOUS exalt a NATION and not becauits people are rich or poor as in yr myopic mindset or the buhari angle rubbish you said,REAL WEALTH IS NOT IN NAIRAS AND KOBOS !history is repleted with thousands of people with practically NOTHING to their name and yet were able to impact positively on humanity in their respective domain,but unfortunately if all the major tribe in this country,you people are notorious wrongdoers defender of wrongdoers and all form of unrighteousness! many countries s prison around the world are half filled up with yr kleptomaniac bent mindset money crazy ,get rich quick or die trying types not minding the resultant. effect on the country image and that her hardworking honest citizen, a quick search on Google on Igbo inmate in overseas will easily proof that!you people are born ,raised and nurtured without the right kind of values .that's why it's dangerous and suicidal to make any Igbo( no matter how innocent he look or appear) president! because a leopard can never change its spot no matter how hard it tries we all saw the mindless, animalistic looting they pushed and coerced that idiot from otuoke into !not too mention issue of security sabotage as I said in the post u quoted you people remain largely the enemy of NIGERIA!keep surpporting wrongdoing.,

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
You sound pained.not good for your health.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by dokie: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,be reasonable na.that the news came at night doesn't mean they sat at night.they must have finished sitting before 5 hence the late reportage.
By the way,if atiku gets 30% in the north and buhari gets 25% down south,atiku loses.

You and i know it's easier for Atiku to get 30% in the North than for Buhari to get 20% down south.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections by kahal29: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

Now we know whose brain is blocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Kano Rerun: Ganduje Embarks On Emergency Road Projects / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.