Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (44328 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
In other words, this is the voice of Esau but the hand of Jacob
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by FocusedDiva(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buba Galadima may desert ATIKU before Saturday.
Just watch out!

1 Like

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by 77up(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Confused man.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Aile(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
i just said my own

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by agbangam: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Any southerner that votes Buhari will remain the biggest fool of all times.
Reason.
99% of security chiefs are in the hands of Northerners.

Hmmm
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Kwamecron(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Bastard
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by unity004(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin this guy remind me of my friend back then who wanted to date two friends. when they find out...! the drama sweet die. which kind confuse element be this one #atikulation any way
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by cptjacksparrow: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by bbmate: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is finished... for PDP

1 Like

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
seanfer:
And Buba Galadima just won the Award of the most Confused Nigerian... APC Member also the same time Spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign?

He is mocking APC.

If them give you dollar before, wetin you sef go do ?
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by DammyGbade(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lolz... Can you see that Atiku himself will vote for Buhari come Saturday... Mind is with Buhari, body is with PDP... Set of confused people grin
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Benlight: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
That is a real patriot. Always put your country first if your candidate is the incumbent and he is messing the country up and your party decides to present him as their candidate, you vote him out and replace him with a better choice without defecting to another party. Patriotism is the watchword in other countries but not in Africa. God help us.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Olajah81: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Reason.

Keyboard warriors

2 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Okooooooooooooo: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
anjigirl:
Any iPod,try to clarify the nonsense you are trying to say
You vote for your and we are going vote for our own its as simple as that
Mind you I am speaking for YoRuba Nation
if i hear say u dey speak for Yoruba nation the VP wey den dey use deceive us na glorified houseboy much helicopters full presidential fleet as VP e fit use military helicopter na hire n dey hire helicopter den even shut am out of an important meeting days to election and u still won vote buhari i pray make your life and everybody wey won vote buhari be like the way the country is for the past four years make your life sweet like how life is at the middle belt of this country

3 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Ahmedie28(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
jobsmiths:
Congratulations for fooling who ever got fooled.... 4 Me I maked sure I voted 4 Baba on the 16th but come 23rd am going for Atiku, I can't vote d same person twice
Another confuse fellow, buba galadima pikin
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by AudiA4: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Confused old man
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
awelekiti:
I'd be watching in great enthusiasm where gandollar would get the whopping 4 million votes he promised Buhari...abi 5million votes ni grin. The guys who did the magic had left the dreaded party...kwakwansiya and co.of course wink
lies. Buhari has been winning in kano since 2003. Kwankwaso joined him in 2015.. In 2011 buhari got 1.6million votes. In 2015 when kwankwaso joined apc he got 1.9 thats just 300k added. So what are u talking about. This are not my figures google and check.

1 Like

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Olajah81: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Politicians want to eat their cake and have it. If Atiku wins then he joins PDP fully, if not, he remains in APC. Just my thoughts.

U must be in state of insanity
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by bluefilm: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
But don't you think this aboki is too old to be bisexual?

1 Like

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
worst is an understatment...Buhari government is a disaster. When I was in school, I used to student leader in the SUG. One thing that helped me was that I should and must be better than my predecessors. That alone made me achieve alot. Buhari is not a good leader if he can't achieve more than Jonathan

So did you also sold school assets & collected dues from students in return for achieving nothing but boosting ur own ego
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by checkolatunji: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Reason.

Thank God I am a Westerner

1 Like

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
mycar:
The only problem I have with APC is their intellectual handicap, no technocrats among them, all of them are radicals

All intellectuals in the Buhari become highly unintellectual very speedily. Have you not seen them always finding it very easy to lie but very hard to defend even their own lies. Even they take down notes but they do not seem to understand what they write down with their own hands. Sorry for APC.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by ZAWs: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
This one don wako o
How can you be an apc member and same time a spokes person to atiku?
I suspect soft landing here.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by strongguy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anyone seeing this man as fool needs to think well.This man understands the time.he remains in APC to cover himself from their attacks but he know s the truth that Nigerians are suffering.
Please think well before you cast your vote.Enough of all these killings without justice.Enough of these redundant economy.Enough of poverty stricken lives Nigerians are living everyday.
Please think well as a youth.Let us make positive change and see.
May the Lord see us through to a better Nigeria.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Startup00: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
anjigirl:
Any iPod,try to clarify the nonsense you are trying to say
You vote for your and we are going vote for our own its as simple as that
Mind you I am speaking for YoRuba Nation
speak for yourself. Awa omo yoruba Toto a ni Asiko fun tribalism

4 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by idid: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olajah81:

U must be in state of insanity

He is right, check yourself.
Galadima is confused. PDP and APC are the same thing..
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Randomshotzz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Funny people everywhere. Whoever votes Buhari is an enemy of progress and enemy of Nigeria!

As you have resolved to give Buhari a chance to take Nigeria to next level of retrogression i pray that God will make your life and life of your generations unborn to 'prosper' the way Buhari made Nigeria 'prosper' in the last 3years.

Say a resounding amen
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nebby2016: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oga Buba Galadima is not suppose to be spoke person of anybody. His arguments at times lacks logic and conviction. He's suppose to be given positions like, party vice chairman etc.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by idid: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
strongguy:
Anyone seeing this man as fool needs to think well.This man understands the time.he remains in APC to cover himself from their attacks but he know s the truth that Nigerians are suffering.
Please think well before you cast your vote.Enough of all these killings without justice.Enough of these redundant economy.Enough of poverty stricken lives Nigerians are living everyday.
Please think well as a youth.Let us make positive change and see.
May the Lord see us through to a better Nigeria.

He is a political jobber classic of all APC and PDP politicians.

They run up and down, no principle, nothing..

Well, they are deceiving their followers... not the smart ones who know that thing time we should switch to youths, not expired politicians.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by lukency(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Confused Amoeba.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by idid: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cantonese:

All intellectuals in the Buhari become highly unintellectual very speedily. Have you not seen them always finding it very easy to lie but very hard to defend even their own lies. Even they take down notes but they do not seem to understand what they write down with their own hands. Sorry for APC.

You are right, very confused and rubbish set of people.

Old, tired and expired people. But please differentiate between PDP and APC?

Is it not same same old, corrupt and unprincipled politicians jumping up and down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.