Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test (349 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test by Mrsdimca: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello Fam,

this is Mrs Dimca, posted here last time about my HIV status, that I had unprotected sex with a random guy, that was damns sacred. that I said, after three months, I ran the test in three labs but negative.

some suggested i should go and reconfirm the test exactly six month, today marked 6 months, did it and was negative.
I sincerely appreciate the matured ones in this forum, that advised me on what to do. I deeply appreciate.

God knows what I really passed through because of negative comments coming from some people in this forum. @ some I started contemplating suicide.

please we should always be mindful of what we post in faceless forum, because it is a replica of our real self in outside World.

if things is that bad for your that for you, that you stroll everyone you see online is not a good thing to do.

Depression is not something to be toiled with please.

so many monikers that advised me of what to do, you really saved life.

thanks in a billion.

forever remain gratitude.

#shalom

Cc Seun OAMJ, Lalasticlala

it won't be bad idea if the whole nairaland family sees this.
Re: Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test by hidhrhis(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
We all make mistake sis
I'm glad u came out negative
I've being their I know how it feels to be counting days

1 Like

Re: Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test by meobizy(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
What shall it profit a person to fear HIV yet die in a car accident?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Big Tummy, Do You Want A Flat Tummy Get This / London Patient ‘cleared’ Of HIV After Bone Marrow Transplant / The Brain In Your Stomach - Live By Doctor Paul Edugbo On Mental Health Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.