Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb (788 Views)

Young John Vs Pheelz: Who Is The Hottest Olamide Producer Right Now? / Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by RuuDie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
who do you think is the hottest younster on the RnB scene now - Neyo, Omarion, Chris Brown, Trey Songz etc. or anybody else u wanna nominate!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by Hugoboi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2007
I'd take it like this

Neyo.>>> Is kool,definitely got a nice voice and knows how to hit 'em well.Dresses ghetto too

Chris Brown.>> Nice young 'un.A favourite among the teens.Enjoy his songs

Trey Songz, >>> This is the shit.I'd rate him 95 out of a hunded.He's def hot

Omarion.>> One word describes dis dude best which is "wack"

Nuff said
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by busygirl(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2007
Chris brown. . . .all the way
[/quote][quote author=Hugoboi link=topic=50386.msg1064652#msg1064652 date=1177416584]
Omarion.>> One word describes this dude best which is "wack"
YOU ARE WROOOONG!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by IBDat(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
Mic Little - singing talent
Chris Brown - singing talent and dancing skillz
Neyo - Song writing skillz on lock
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by bunmii(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2007
trey songz is hot hot hot
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by IBDat(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2007
Trey Songz is aight,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
umm, Chris brown and Omarion. never really listened to trey songz but he's a'ight. oh, and sammie.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by sw2soufldn(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2007
u lot is high smokin d haze. u neva heard of marques houston go listenin to all his chunes dey big grab his new album and old one aswell. lloyd is on it aswell he gud
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by Hugoboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yeah rigght!! I heard of Marquez Houston.Aint he the dude that tried to commit suicide sum tym agoGet off it,he's wack.Lloyd isnt half as gud as Trey.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by sw2soufldn(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
its obvious u aint heard much of m.h then or u jus gt a bad taste for gud music n trey aint no wher as gud as lloyd get off dem pills u takin or mayb u shud start hearing music n not jus listenin to em
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by Hugoboi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
* sighs *

Stupid boy!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by RuuDie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2007
used to think Omarion was wack too but i've changed my opinion ever since he did "O", M.H. has a couple very cool songs but i don't really fancy him that much - he's kinda still living in the shadows of Omarion somewhat; did u know that they're related?
Trye Songz is as hot as he looks; he's got abzalutely tremendous vocals.
Mario's pretty good too - Lloyd? Nah, just don't quite measure up to the others, that's why he ain't so popular!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by sw2soufldn(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2007
na fam first of wt r u? a batty boi to say trey is hot and i see ur male. trey is aight i like his new chune wit jim jones called fly together go listen to it if u aint its bangin. but stil m.h d biggest of em all.

bdw hugo dnt be callin me a stupid boi cos u dnt no me bruv
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by hola2ng(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2007
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by IBDat(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hugoboi:

Yeah rigght!! I heard of Marquez Houston.Aint he the dude that tried to commit suicide sum time agoGet off it,he's wack.Lloyd isnt half as good as Trey.

You're thinking of Houston - plucked out his own eye n tried to jump out of a hotel window (issues!)

Lloyd is an artist to keep a close eye on, his latest album has been realesed and it aint too bad thou.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Youngster In Rnb by tEsLim(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2007
Some of you just listen to single tracks and come to the forums talking which artist is wack! Buy albums, listen to the whole thing and rate. Buy first, second album of Trey Songz that guy's lyrics are matured, he writer 'em too

(1) (Reply)

Phc Is Back ( Niger Delta Unit) / Classic Music Videos. . / Dem Mama Lyrics Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.