Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

2019: Why APC Failed.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why APC Failed.... (567 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why APC Failed.... by ebuk4real(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Having followed the administration of the present PMB/APC from 2015 till date, I can wholeheartedly declare that the reason why they have failed is nothing other than the 'morbid fear the PDP'. This, alone, shows how mediocre the government is.

How can a government that won millions of Nigerian hearts in 2015, rather than face the task of governance which she was elected to vigorously pursue, went about chasing its shadow?

From 'PDP is corrupt' to 'PDP stole all our patronage' to 'we will prosecute all those that stole our treasury'; where has it lead the APC?

Now that the 2019 is around the corner, rather than be bold enough in their campaigns in telling Nigerians what they have done these years, their campaigns so far shows that they are still scared about this same PDP even after they claimed to have recovered billions of dollars from this same PDP members. There's no logic to boldly claim that you have financially crippled someone and at the same time peeing in your pants when the same person you claimed to have crippled coughs. And till date, they still possess that morbid fear of the PDP.

One thing then is certain: it's either the APC came to power not knowing what they came to do with the power they seek or they just came to power only to tell us that they are scared of the PDP. Either way, they have failed woefully and they MUST be voted out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by dulux07(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thrash.
So PDP passed in their 16years of power. Just 4years and you are calling a party a failure, as if they didn't achieve anything, are they magicians�. I wonder how you guys think. Many of you don't even know what it takes to be a leader of a classroom, not to talk of a country.

I am neither voting for PDP(cos they are the real failure), nor APC(cos i feel buhari is too weak to rule). But u guys should keep your sentiments and shallow reasoning aside and vote for whoever you please, and stop disturbing with your believe.
Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by phelonrays: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
dulux07:
Thrash.
So PDP passed in their 16years of power. Just 4years and you are calling a party a failure, as if they didn't achieve anything, are they magicians�. I wonder how you guys think. Many of you don't even know what it takes to be a leader of a classroom, not to talk of a country.

I am neither voting for PDP(cos they are the real failure), nor APC(cos i feel buhari is too weak to rule). But u guys should keep your sentiments and shallow reasoning aside and vote for whoever you please, and stop disturbing with your believe.
ehn ehn
so we should also give Apc the same 16 years abi?
Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by dulux07(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
phelonrays:
ehn ehn

Read very well, i never said that.
Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by rexwalters: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
phelonrays:
ehn ehn

Men are so simple of mind and so much dominated by their immediate needs, that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived,useless atiku and pdp.
Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by phelonrays: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
rexwalters:
Men are so simple of mind and so much dominated by their immediate needs, that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived,useless atiku and pdp.
but how could you trust a man who wouldn't know his full name.... dinning with the devil(akpabio,obanikoro,ameachi etc) that he accused of keeping him in his present nightmares

tell me what do your religion teach about people who don't know how to resist the devil (akpabio, obanikoro,ameachi) cause this your so called mr integrity falls under this group of people.......

leave Pdp and Atiku
educated me on the question I asked....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why APC Failed.... by porka: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2019
APC is the most incompetent, intolerant, divisive, vindictive organization in the entire world. Their obsession with "dealing" with every human being that opposes them while leaving the most important business of governance is a system that has never benefited anyone anywhere.

You can never see an APC member or sympathizer who doesn't concentrate on getting someone down at all cost. Their main objective of being in office is to 'deal' with opponents. It serves the purpose of covering up their incompetence.

From Buhari to El Rufai to Osinbajo to Lai Mohammed etc. Imagine a government devoting more than 3 years trying to get its own Senate President down at all cost. A president who is more concerned with getting back at his alleged traducer in 1980s by indefinite incarceration.

A governor of a state with millions of people to attend to will be so jobless by picking up social media comments as if his life depends on them. A vice president whose only reaction to negative criticism is to resurrect a concluded murder case against a critic.

When there was no one to 'deal' with anymore, they began to 'deal' with each other; since there's no programme to implement.

(1) (Reply)

Four Shot Dead In Rivers / Nigerian Celebrities 2face,falz,ay ,tiwa Cast Their Vote / Nigerians Won’t Hear About Obasanjo Again After Elections – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.