Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Atiku/obi Ticket: When Competent Meet Integrity. By Chief Barr. (mrs.) Joy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi Ticket: When Competent Meet Integrity. By Chief Barr. (mrs.) Joy (280 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Ticket: When Competent Meet Integrity. By Chief Barr. (mrs.) Joy by chinwe1960: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku/Obi Ticket: when competent meet integrity.
By
Chief Barr. (Mrs.) Joy Jideofor

Integrity and technical skills to handle challenging assignments, fiscal matters, policies, plans, projects, ideas and initiative solutions to problems is all that is needed to transform a backward society like ours. Integrity is consistency of actions, methods, measures, values, principles, expectations and outcomes. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi are best hands needed to lift Nigeria from this shackle of poverty and put the country on the map of industrialised nations.
Right leadership is doing what is right, both legally and morally at all-time even when no one is looking. These two are the best ever produced by a party in the history of Nigeria presidential race.

All business owners and executives have varying experiences and perspectives on the approach and qualities necessary for effective leadership. It is important to note that not all situations require the same type of leadership style. Great leaders adapt to their surrounding environments and empower the team to succeed together. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has proved himself as a good manager and as someone you can trust. The high level of loyalty Atiku command in Nigeria political sphere is a testament to this fact.

My philosophies on leadership have evolved over time through research, experiences as health personnel and recently as a lawyer too and from my successes and failures running my own businesses. I believe that the best leaders are leaders that are passionate about developing and empowering the emerging leaders around them, leaders that are constantly working to improve their intelligence and leaders that know that a strong team culture is the foundation for accomplishing the mission. Thousands of people on the payroll of Atiku’s investments will equally testify to this fact. What else does it require to transform a nation than men who are business and political savvy and highly exposed with strong international connections and acceptance.

With Atiku and Obi, i have no doubt that Nigeria will rise to be one of the industrialised nations with massive job opportunities and booming economy. It takes only but a successful business man like a Atiku to understands that it is the people he lead that ultimately determines the success or failure of any venture.

My beloved Nigerians, I am strongly of opinion that a business tycoons like Atiku will definitely know how to surround himself with great achievers like himself that he can cultivate into a team of competent and confident individuals who will work well as a team to take nigeria into another level . I definitely think that this great match Atiku/Obi will have the ability to guide their chosen team towards a well-defined vision that will help this country to grow . Atiku being a business tycoon and a dynamic man that understand what a mandate is and what it takes to achieve it , I think he will have the ability to deliver. His wealth of experiences in management will help him definitely to inspire confidence and trust among the teams he will choose to work with for better nigeria . Ultimately, a great leader creates and nurtures other leaders. There are thousands of Youth that can attest to this fact. Millions of people whose daily survival lies in the hands of several investments owned and being managed by Atiku and Obi.

In my own opinion my beloved Nigerians , I will tell you that we will be making a big mistake not to elect Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi. They are equal to the best hands needed to salvage this country from this economic quagmire and tension everywhere in the country. It is sad to point out that in history of this great country, there was no time Nigeria has ever witnessed tribal sentiment and ethnic jingoism like this administration. A detribalized man like Atiku is what Nigeria need now to heal from this self inflicted injury as a result of ineptitude leadership. My people , With vast experience in political and economic realities, the pair of Atiku and Obi is a big plus to Nigerian as a country . A vote for Atiku Abubakar is a vote for Nigerian economic renaissance and leading investment destination in the world.

Is time we rise from our existential slumber, do away with religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry and join hands and work for Nigeria that bring security and jobs to its people.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the rightc man. A vote for PDP is a vote for our collective future and prosperity.My fellow Nigerians, now your future lies in your hand and vote. Please do not sit back in your house and allow others make this decision for you and your children . Come out with your family and friends on 23rd Feb and make the wisest decision in your life, vote for Atiku Abubakar and PDP Candidates all the way .

Chief Barr. (Mrs.) Joy Jideofor ( Kpakpando 1 of Ndumeze Kingdom)

Source : StateReporter News

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: When Competent Meet Integrity. By Chief Barr. (mrs.) Joy by ascendo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Abi. I hope Nigerians will see beyond what we're currently seeing now. If the head is good: the whole body will be good.

Let's try AtikObi...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Ticket: When Competent Meet Integrity. By Chief Barr. (mrs.) Joy by feemi: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Obi was among n if not d best governor during his tenure. He removed Anambra from decadence n then made her one of the best.
I like d team,a team of accomplished business.

On atikuobi I stand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Saturday’s Elections – INEC Chairman / Police Financially Broke A Day Elections / PDP Presidential Campaign Spokesperson Kidnapped In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.