Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter (3219 Views)

Full List of 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival Winners / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Soundcity Africa Comes For Shatta Wale For Calling Out Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Rapper vector sparks up dating rumours with pearl candy, the rapper was pictured in a romantic mode with the presenter, with her face backing the camera, captioned #guess who, he went on to reveal who was in the picture by replying to praise in the comment section.
Pearl candy is a presenter who works at soundcity music station.
I have a feeling this could go down well, because nothing was seen or heard of the relationship vector had with seyi shay

https://xboygist..com/2019/02/vector-sparks-up-dating-rumours-with.html?m=1

Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2019
The revelation

Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by okwabayi(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2019
All these PR stunts them.
When these rappers ‘date’ presenters na gbensh and throway things.
It reminds me of one I know who had the biggest crush on 2shotz.
I wonder where she is now, she’s probably one of his baby mamas.
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2019
okwabayi:
All these PR stunts them.
When these rappers ‘date’ presenters na gbensh and throway things.
It reminds me of one I know who had the biggest crush on 2shotz.
I wonder where she is now, she’s probably one of his baby mamas.
Vector seems to me a person that won't do the babymama issh, the guy might gel well with the bae.
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2019
No one cares about who you're fvcking, all our attention right now is fixed on how to retire Lifeless fc to Daura on Saturday

6 Likes

Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by medexico(m): 2:14am On Feb 22, 2019
You go later show us, no need to guess
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2019
Failed love
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Richdad50(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Anything to save a thirsty or perhaps a dying career.

#Richdad
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Oya watch how bitter people will storm this thread with stuffs like "Who cares", " No fuccks given".....bla bla...... No fucccks given but u opened the thread to type it, Bitcch/dude you are all just pained and frustrated in life. NLanders can form rubbish eeh
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Prettyvicc: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Vector Dating Pretty Soundcity Presenter by Hedonisst: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't think Vector can afford to fund this ogbanje's materialism.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Footballer Son, Cameron, Look Adorable In Matching Outfits / Fair Skinned Beautiful Lady With Hairy, Bushy Chest Goes Viral / Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.