Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? (583 Views)

ignore please! my lil bro was just being silly / Any Charming And Funny Guy Intrested In Hanging Out Or Just Being Good Friends?? / Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by Jioke(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hello all ma pretty naija sisters home and abroad. I need to know your views on this.

One:

Whats your first reaction when you see a brother make a decent and sincere post in a forum like we have here requesting for a serious relationship?

Two:

Will you in all sincerity give such a post a try?

While you are trying to dish out your response, consider these below.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to imply that sistas are wares o, so don't get all worked up with the analogy I intend to use.

How horrible would shopping be if you walk into that boutique to pick up your favourite designer dress and there's no label to describe the basics of the dress like size etc?
You want to buy a beauty range and there's nothing on it to tell you what its compositions are, if its for oil, normal or dry skin. If its complexion, moisturizer etc. But when these things are there, it makes it easier.

Its obvious that when guys are in the field, they play with any team thats willing to 'label or no label' but when the real thing is the case, they have certain features and qualities they desire in the package which unfortunately are mostly hidden. I am aware that same applies to sistas. Reason being that, some o ya are ready to roll with an Aristo but only a handfull will want to actually end up with the aristo as a wife.

<<<Rewind<<<:

In practice, its not easy to find those features and qualities without breaking hearts. Did you ask "How?" Ok! You see a pretty miss 'A' and makes a move on her and after checking you out and liking what she see, she gives in only for you to find out, she ain't got a vision or she's dull upstairs and so on. And you'll be like 'nah nah'  (Heart break No. 1 for the chick) You try again, and again, and again. On the contrary,  she might be like "Sorry I'm not ready for that yet" (Heart break No. 1 for the guy). One ain't got no choice that to go back searching. One can only imagine the number of chicks that'll go down before a choice is made.

To avoid these pitfalls, wouldn't it have been a better option for us all {Guys and Gals} to make a decent post online to attract the kind of people we all really want?

Just my tot sha. If its stupid just jump am pass and don't hate please.
Re: Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by uchetobi(f): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
undecided whatever
Re: Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by Creamish(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
undecided
Re: Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2007
hhmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by Jioke(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2007
Have you seen this post?
Re: Just Being Curious! What Do You Think People? by iice(f): 11:06am On May 14, 2007
Sistahz una wan kill me oo grin grin

Jioke:

Hello all ma pretty naija sisters home and abroad. I need to know your views on this.

One:

Whats your first reaction when you see a brother make a decent and sincere post in a forum like we have here requesting for a serious relationship?

Don't know about others but personally i cannot say whether you are being sincere or not. Truth like lies lay in the eyes of the beholder Don't flip grin First thought? Hmmmm is it so hard meeting and connecting with people in real life (you know physically)? undecided Second thought? To each his/her own.

Jioke:

Two:

Will you in all sincerity give such a post a try?

Personally again NO. I can make friends with people on-line but i cannot have a relationship without someone online. Again to each his/her own. wink

*addition* Even when my goodluck sounds abrupt/cold/whatever, i do mean it. A lil luck never hurt anyone wink

(1) (Reply)

Busty Girl Needed / Searching For A Partner / Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.