Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Vote Out Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Vote Out Buhari? (1142 Views)

Why Vote-Trading Will Continue In Nigeria – INEC, Others / 2019: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Urges Members To Vote Out Buhari, Supports Trump / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Vote Out Buhari? by ashleyman(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2019
[b]
When the Fulani herdsmen we're taking our lives, nothing happened
When the herdsmen took our lands,he asked us to give it to them
When corrupts officials decamp to APC, their sins are forgiven
When the youths asked him on update on his campaign promises, he said we were lazy
When our troops died in service to their Nation, he took his campaign to actors
When Gov.Ganduje was caught live on cam receiving bribe, he said he's a man of integrity

Why should we end up with a man who orders ballot box snatchers "shoot on sight" and terrorists are granted amnesty ?
How did we end up with a government that tags "Report on herdsmen killing, report on corrupt government officials" as hate speech?
How did we become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world when we had the BEST GROWING ECONOMY in 2015??
How did the GIANT of AFRICA begat a senile and dementia affected person as a President?

How long are we going down this lane of destruction?
How long are we going to say "It would be well"?
How long till we kick out a government for his cabal by his cabal by his cabal?

It's time now to fight back with our PVC's, it's time to get Nigeria working Again, it's time to retrieve our country, it's time to retire men who are physically looking sick.

It's time to VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR of P.D.P( The Umbrella Party).

It's time to awake the sleeping GIANTS OF AFRICA.

Comrade Adekunle 'Ashley' Oluwatayo
Ex- Officio II, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
#InkNation
#LGWA
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Nackzy: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Because he's Dead
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by LuckyM: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2019
well said
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Wantedmiller: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2019
I have tried to ask a lot of people why they don't like buhari......... I heard a lot of things.

but the most of it all is.......... Money don't flow again!

Nigeria is place where people are more proud of their wrong doing........

some said there is hunger in the land......

but listen to me..... success of this country will not be built on success and sharing of money. With the way we are feeling right now about Nigeria.... it is a sign that something great is about to happen in Nigeria.

I will Vote for PMB again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by mycar: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2019
You make a dunce chairman in your wedding, you will ever regret it. His worst is yet to come, how many live broadcast did he make through the four years of his tenure and how many has he made since election. If truly he was an honest person and use the energy he is using during this election, Nigeria would have been better off.

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Kingsaga: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2019
What a beautiful day today as Jumia vendor set to give 40% discount price of some particular product powered by atiku's movement. Some product like executive icon perfume for atikulated men and lady magnifique for atikulated women. The executive icon perfume has been selected specially for the men due it's unique fragrance and of course as it's name implies "icon", we would say that alh. Atiku abubakar is an icon of respect and justice that has come to rescue Nigerians from all problems and pain brought by the past regime. This product can only be purchased from Jumia best selling vendor of store name "Billionaires exclusive" and this offer is valid till stock last. More also it has being randomly observed that over 14 millions people trade on Jumia of which a great number of people are in support of the PDP government. so what are you waiting for, let us all join together and support Atiku's movement and let Love heal the world. God bless Nigeria. VOTE ALJ. ATIKU ABUBAKAR, PDP Presidential candidate.
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Randy100: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't like playing tribal card but I have thought about this "why is that all the security chiefs are from north?" so if there is any security chiefs meeting we in the south won't even know what is happening. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TRIBAL BIGOT LIKE BUHARI ALL THROUGH MY LIFE.

6 Likes

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by eyescue(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Wantedmiller:
I have tried to ask a lot of people why they don't like buhari......... I heard a lot of things.

but the most of it all is.......... Money don't flow again!

Nigeria is place where people are more proud of their wrong doing........

some said there is hunger in the land......

but listen to me..... success of this country will not be built on success and sharing of money. With the way we are feeling right now about Nigeria.... it is a sign that something great is about to happen in Nigeria.

I will Vote for PMB again.

I thought you had sense, but the moment you said you were going to vote PMB then I realized how lifeless you are.

As for me I'm Obediently Atikulated

4 Likes

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Randy100:
I don't like playing tribal card but I have thought about this "why is that all the security chiefs are from north?" so if there is any security chiefs meeting we in the south won't even know what is happening. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TRIBAL BIGOT LIKE BUHARI ALL THROUGH MY LIFE.

The chief of Naval staff is from North? Or you want him to appoints PDP sympathizers to sabotage his effort? You appoints people you trust. Simply
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

The chief of Naval staff is from North? Or you want him to appoints PDP sympathizers to sabotage his effort? You appoints people you trust. Simply
woooooooww

So it is only northerners that he trusts? Then when it gets to seeking for votes he will make Ameachi DG, Tinubu Supreme DG, Osinbade Trader money vote buyer abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Wantedmiller: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2019
eyescue:

I thought you had sense, but the moment you said you were going to vote PMB then I realized how lifeless you are.

As for me I'm Obediently Atikulated

Mr sense

By Monday you will not type the same again
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
woooooooww

So it is only northerners that he trusts? Then when it gets to seeking for votes he will make Ameachi DG, Tinubu Supreme DG, Osinbade Trader money vote buyer abi?

You didn't answer the question. Is the chief naval staff north?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by yrex01(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Mr sense

mature reply. Sometimes I wonder wat does pipu means by money no flow again. Definitely the man is doing something it.
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

You didn't answer the question. Is the chief naval staff north?
you said he works with people he trusts. So no southerner can be trusted?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
you said he works with people he trusts. So no southerner can be trusted?

Minister of Budget? Chief if Naval staff? Minister of trade and investment? Minister of Transportation?

Do those names ring a few bail?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by eyescue(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Mr sense

I didn't seek from you another name
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Randy100: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

We are one Nigeria not northern Nigeria.
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Minister of Budget? Chief if Naval staff? Minister of trade and investment? Minister of Transportation?

Do those names ring a few bail?
police, army, civil defence etc
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
police, army, civil defence etc

Bros, even if Burahi appoints head of police, army and air force from the south east, you will still not be satisfied. You would want him to also appoints head of NDDC, NNPC, CBN from your side. You never liked the man from the beginning and you will not start now

Unless Jonathan knew it and approved of it, those whom he appointed sabotage him. From minister of petroleum to Army, Airforce and Police to many other ministry. The point is, appoint people you can close your eyes and sleep, knowing fully that they will not sabotage you. If you don't like it that way, wait untill you become President
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Bros, even if Burahi appoints head of police, army and air force from the south east, you will still not be satisfied. You would want him to also appoints head of NDDC, NNPC, CBN from your side. You never liked the man from the beginning and you will not start now
is it my not liking him that increased fuel price, dollar price, prices of foodstuffs?

It is not about me. The man is naturally dull.

I just need a prosperous Nigeria. So sad his dullness is taking us back
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Unless Jonathan knew it and approved of it, those whom he appointed sabotage him. From minister of petroleum to Army, Airforce and Police to many other ministry. The point is, appoint people you can close your eyes and sleep, knowing fully that they will not sabotage you. If you don't like it that way, wait untill you become President
Buhari is a failure, he have failed in all ramifications. You are only supporting him because of Osibanjo and not his performance. Nigeria became poorer because Buhari archaic policies. During Obasanjo regime he discovered some smart brains like NOI, Ribadu, Soludo, Akunyiri etc. The same thing with GEJ. Who are Buhari minister? retired politicians like Lai Muhammed, Awudu Ogbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
gratiaeo:

Buhari is a failure, he have failed in all ramifications. You are only supporting him because of Osibanjo and not his performance. Nigeria became poorer because Buhari archaic policies. During
I tell you. How are we sure that Buhari will not sideline Thieffnubu like he did when he won his first tenure?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
gratiaeo:

Buhari is a failure, he have failed in all ramifications. You are only supporting him because of Osibanjo and not his performance. Nigeria became poorer because Buhari archaic policies. During

What are those archaic policies? Can you enumerate them?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

What are those archaic policies? Can you enumerate them?
The one that affected me most is multiple exchange rate I lost thousands of dollars.
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by 7lives: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
woooooooww

Olonishakin is a Yoruba man, people like you don't have to to tell us your reason for not voting Buhari, we already know why.
Just stay on your lane period.

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
7lives:

Olonishakin is a Yoruba man, people like you don't have to to tell us your reason for not voting Buhari, we already know why.
Just stay on your lane period.
We wont vote hm because he is clueless and impoverished the lives of millions that voted him.

QED

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Donpeak(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Omololu001: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Randy100:
the chief of defense staff is a northerner abi?
The chief of naval staff is a northerner abi?

Mumu talk.
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by rottennaija(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2019
gratiaeo:

The one that affected me most is multiple exchange rate I lost thousands of dollars.

Sorry about that. What would you have done in the event?
Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by Omololu001: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2019
gratiaeo:

Buhari is a failure, he have failed in all ramifications. You are only supporting him because of Osibanjo and not his performance. Nigeria became poorer because Buhari archaic policies. During Obasanjo regime he discovered some smart brains like NOI, Ribadu, Soludo, Akunyiri etc. The same thing with GEJ. Who are Buhari minister? retired politicians like Lai Muhammed, Awudu Ogbe
mtcheww... Majority of yeebos are supporting atiku because of obi. Most of you were screaming referendum before, so what suddenly change?

Obj tenure was a waste even yardua and gej were better than him.

So Nigeria was a great country during the useless government of OBJ because of the people he discovered?

How many MW did obj met and how many did we generate?

Do you know how terrible the federal roads were, please can you list the numbers of federal roads obj constructed or reconstructed?

I still remember how thousands of people were killed by the army in zaki biam and odi.

See buhari is far better than OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Out Buhari? by ProudDick: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2019
gratiaeo:

Multiple exchange rate has been in Nigeria before you were born so swerve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Game Over Delta State Result Apc Struggle With 1 Lga While Pdp 17 / Mumu Overdose: Charly Boy Lied, Received Just 4million Naira From Festus Keyamo / Emir Of Lafia, HRH Sidi Dauda Bage, Retires As Justice Of The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.