Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time (1940 Views)

Which Is Better: Nti Pgde Or University Pgde In Education / (2018/2019) Nti Pgde Form / Nti Pgde 2017 Yet To See Result After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by Dahlia22: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello,

I need your honest opinion. I have registered for LASU PGDE full-time but the fear of delayed result is what I am trying to avoid. Has anyone who has done PGDE full-time in LASU has issues with collecting results when done?

Has 2017 sets of NTI PGDE gotten their results yet? I need your opinions so I can decide which I should go for please. Urgently waiting for response.
Re: Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by enoeshett(f): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dahlia22:
Hello,

Has 2017 sets of NTI PGDE gotten their results yet? I need your opinions so I can decide which I should go for please. Urgently waiting for response.

Lagos Agege centre was issuing Notification of Results for my 2016 PGDE set. So I got that last year 2018. I'm looking to apply for transcript now. Anyone with some intel on this?
Re: Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by CLEVABOY(m): 4:22am On May 23, 2019
Run from Nti, They are fraudulent. You won't get your results until 3 years.
Find out from those who did it in 2015, and 2017.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by enoeshett(f): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2019
CLEVABOY:
Run from Nti,
They are fraudulent.
You won't get your results until 3 years.

Please expatiate on this.
Re: Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by Jasswill(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Let me quickly advice you.... Don't even start thinking of running anything like NTI.... I am graduate of PGDE NTI 2018 academic session and the results of 2017 is not even out, not to talk of 2018,2019.... And some candidate hearing and seeing this will still apply for such programme that will wax and delay ur academic pursuit and careers for years..... I will advice that u do ur PGDE in any state or Federal university close to u instead of investing ur time, energy and resources in this thing called NTI.... The will not tell you reason for the delay of the result rather the will keep u on suspense for like 3 years... (Even person undergoing PHD) should be talking of rounding up his/her programme.... If NTI don't change it pattern we the graduand will continue to tell the public how fraudulent the institute is? ..... If the course is not accredited why admit innocent students ( it should be canceled period) .... 2020 purchase of form will soon start... Some people will not still hear advice ooooo... If u can't take advice online then, consult people around u that either do the programme or knows someone that have run the programme, so u don't cry at the end of the day....
Breakdown of their school fees is even close to doing masters in some federal university
Application form 10,500
First semester fee: 56,000
Second term fee: 35,000
Teaching practice wahala, project palava, test and assignment sucking from the instructor...I rest my case....

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Nti Pgde Or Lasu Pgde Full-time by Dahlia22: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
They just released result last year October after so much troubles from ex students

CLEVABOY:
Run from Nti,
They are fraudulent.
You won't get your results until 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

50+ Powerful And Amazing Key Points To Blast Jamb 2019 Biology / Female School Teacher Murdered His Student For Not Sleeping With Her / Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.