Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? (516 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / I’m Joining PDP In Nigeria’s Interest -Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? by Lawalemi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
There is report that Raymond Dokpesi of Daar Communications has been selected as the Campaign Director of the IBB campaign team. My question is, is Dokpesi acting in the interest of Nigerians?
Re: Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
My brother, we are in democracy.

This guarantee freedom of association as long as whatever he is up to is not against any known law of the land.

IBB (though I might not support his quest) is free to appoint anyone as his campaign cordinator or manager.
Re: Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? by Sharonf(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
They have bought the guy simplezzz. its really quite disgusting
If the owner of one of Nigeria's largest media companies is acting as a campaign manager, its clear what his tv and radio stations will be blaring from now on
Re: Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? by Spyker: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
IBB stole billions trillions from Nigeria, how else do we collect part of those stolen wealth if he doesn't spend it during election.

Please, i also want to partake in his campaign, at least i can get one of the 500 campaign vehicles he has already bought for his election.

Nigerians, step up now and help IBB spend some of his loot, it is your right, eat his money, vote with your conscience.
@Topic: Don't you think Dokpesi just want his own grab of the IBB stolen cake? I think so.
Kalu did so for Abacha, we are waiting to share IBB's own loot.
Re: Is Dokpesi Acting In Nigeria Interest? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
I simply have no clue how being appointed as campaign director to anyone's Presidential Campaign threaten's Nigeria's security.

If what you are suggesting is that somehow IBB is a threat to National Security maybe the current occupants of Aso Rock are simply not doing their job properly.

(1) (Reply)

Bond: ‘ogun Ready For Public Debate With Assembly’ / I Think The Senate President Earns 83 Million Naira Per Month! / 2011: Immigration Alerts On Plans To Flood Nigeria With Arms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.