Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

All About Foreign Scholarships - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / All About Foreign Scholarships (630 Views)

Scholarships, Fellowships And Internships / A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana / 2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Foreign Scholarships by stagger: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
I have compiled a compendium of foreign scholarships specifically meant for African students. This will be available on a subscription basis of just N750 per month. Will also include visa information and other travel information.

You also get access to resources that you will need to make your scholarship application a success. The site will be operational as from tomorrow.
Re: All About Foreign Scholarships by Spyker: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hope you don't intend to scam anyone.
Re: All About Foreign Scholarships by stagger: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2010
Spyker:

Hope you don't intend to scam anyone.

I am pretty sure you know I am not new to this forum. If you check my posts in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466673.0.html), ask the poster called delampy who has bought stuff from me without even meeting me face to face. Or the various persons who have bought my manuals and have received them promptly.

You can see the cost of my compendium: N750 for a month's access. Not money that will do so much for me, except just pay for the cost of rendering this service, but the info will definitely help someone out there.

Sorry mate, I am clean and will not scam anyone!

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Cheap Or With Scholarships. / 2013 International Postgraduate Research Scholarship At University Of The Sunshi / For Graduates Who Failed Exams!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.