Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sectionalism In Imo State Polity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sectionalism In Imo State Polity (332 Views)

Video: We Must Remove Sectional Differences From Our Polity, Says Tinubu / Lessons I Learnt From Greece And It's Relationship With The Nigerian Polity / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sectionalism In Imo State Polity by vincixpresso: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2019
I'm currently in Akokwa for a program. I decided to use that opportunity to gauge how far we've gone with the Ihedioha movement, and to my surprise Akokwa and obodoukwu are for Ihedioha; the few that do not support the movement has no genuine reason not to, because, the only reason they are holding onto is, 'he is from mbaise; how can an mbaise man govern this state?' N'ala Imo nke anyi a?

Why are we like this? Favouring sectionalism over meritocracy. As the most educated state East of the Niger, I expected better, even from a decadent few. Nonetheless, the majority always take the day. Who the cap fits, let him wear it. We are for a better Imo, We are for equity, we are for the people, we are for Emeka Ihedioha. I'm under the umbrella, where are you??

#OBIdientlyATIKUlated
#Ihedioha/Irona
#IhediohaYouthMovement
#IYM
#PDP
#powertothepeople

Re: Sectionalism In Imo State Polity by McStoic(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Sectionalism In Imo State Polity by vincixpresso: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2019
OBIdiently ATIKUlated

Re: Sectionalism In Imo State Polity by slivertongue: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
IMO HOUSE OF HORROR...

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Was The President Of The United States Of America / Buhari Is Playing Mind Game On Nigerians!!! / Watch Auwal Musa A Northerner Speaking Indirectly About Buhari On Channelstv Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.