Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Samsung Snapdragon Variant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Snapdragon Variant (643 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE or the S21 FE, snapdragon variant- - - - - Needed ASAP / Brand New And U.S Used Samsung (snapdragon Variants), Iphones **SOLD / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Snapdragon Variant by rust6(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Why is it that the Snapdragon variant of Samsung is sold in the US and China and then the exynos variant is sold internationally.
Is it possible for one to buy the Snapdragon variant in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung Snapdragon Variant by calddon(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
rust6:
Why is it that the Snapdragon variant of Samsung is sold in the US and China and then the exynos variant is sold internationally.
unlikely
Re: Samsung Snapdragon Variant by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2019
rust6:

Exynos make sense pass sef...I'm happy with my exynos version. Yeah, I think it's possible to buy the Snapdragon variant in Nigeria because some of these dealers buy from the US and China too.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Snapdragon Variant by rust6(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Exynos make sense pass sef...I'm happy with my exynos version. Yeah, I think it's possible to buy the Snapdragon variant in Nigeria because some of these dealers buy from the US and China too.
Okay I just prefer the Snapdragon thou due to its powerful gpu

1 Like

Re: Samsung Snapdragon Variant by calddon(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
ammyluv2002:

You mostly will get SD devices from used phone resellers or guya that buy from stores in the US. Samsung Nigeria and other retail stores will sell exynos to you.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Using Hammar Vpn / Buy Cheapest Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Data Bundle Here / Infinix Hot 4 For Sale Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.