Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? (10389 Views)

INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by MrJanuzaj: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Kaduna, Kano and Katsina set to sink PDP as in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by faithfull18(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Let's wait and see. The northerners are barely educated but they are wise while the south, lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by drshrewd: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
ma question is who is deceiving PDP with the thought of winning this elwction lipsrsealed
When the likes of state like Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and katsina are very strong holds of APC and the states have over 15m voters between them.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
This election will be won by under voting.

They only states that will give 80% turnouts are Bornu, yobe and Katsina, others will be between 40 percent and 50 percent, now do the maths

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Pekele007: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
drshrewd:
ma question is who is deceiving PDP with the thought of winning this elwction lipsrsealed
When the likes of state like Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and katsina are very strong holds of APC and the states have over 15m voters between them.

Yet he couldn't get over 20million votes in 2015.

This is North vs North. Be guided.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
This election will be won by under voting.

They only states that will give 80% turnouts are Bornu, yobe and Katsina, others will be between 40 percent and 50 percent, now do the maths

You are right

3 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by vacanci: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Pekele007:

In SS and SE it's also North Vs North. Many people think Atiku has suddenly become a southerner since Buhari is not from the south

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by BaaleOko: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Saturday is just some hours away, let's stop the stupid noisemaking till the fat lady sings... till then let the best man win.

3 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by drshrewd: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
BaaleOko:
Saturday is just some hours away, let's stop the stupid noisemaking till the fat lady sings... till then let the best man win.
All these are real statistics showing
how Atifku's assess will be trounced. Showcasing it is necessary so that when his asss is finally trounced they won't cry rigging grin

10 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by pundit92: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2019
The did has be done already..they will only exacerbate the situation. Na Saturday you go know say it's possible to have 80% turn out in these three states.
But Rigging will be so much in this election o. Na yesterday a corper was telling me that a politician has been disturbing them to come and meet him to teach them how to manipulate card readers in Kotangora Niger state and he will pay them heavily . The phone Atiku was talking about too, I use my korokoro eyes see it yesterday but the guy said it doesn't work the way Atiku explained it, that it is only meant for reporting any foul play to the nearest military point.
Anyway, My Buhari go win and I love that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by BaaleOko: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2019
drshrewd:

how Atifku's assess will be trounced. Showcasing it is necessary so that when his asss is finally trounced they won't cry rigging grin
OK then we shall see.
Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by iceboy4752(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Pekele007:

It is still North vs South. Here in the north, many people support Buhari. Don't be fooled by the posts you see on Nairaland or social media platforms like "Arewa youths endorse Atiku" and other blah blah news.
Let me not talk too much sha, the final result will do the rest talking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by drshrewd: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2019
ma prediction is pmb will have over 20m votes while Atiku will struggle to get 10m votes.
When people are predicting it gonna be a tight one I just laugh out loud. How many governors do PDP have? even the few ones they have 50% of them are working for APC. So who will deliver the states for Atiku? The whole of SW are all APC governors and are kin to deliver for PMB besides the region have their illustrious son PYO so this time around it gonna be a landslide for APC in that region contrary to the close shave people are predicting for that region.

Remember also that the PDP governors are covertly giving APC a nod for an exchange for their easy ride. Even Wike who's seen as the most influential PDP Governor was also lobbying for pmb in an exchange for easy ride.

Mark this post, latest on Wednesday next week you will surely come to congratulate me cool

7 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Kyase(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
drshrewd:
Atiku may get 40% in Kaduna...

5 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by zeuss: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
Does that include. Shi'ite, kwankwasiya fanatics, aboki victims of herdsmen terrorist as buhaei stood alof and the masaes of who hunger has reset their zombieism who all voted Buhari in 2015 but have now sworn to send him back to daura. By voting the highly Islamic Atiku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by DMerciful(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2019
E go shock you
drshrewd:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by shakmati(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
drshrewd:

Gbenueson dia!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by tuniski: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2019
drshrewd:
A very naive statement. Tomorrow you learnt new realities that none of those states is exclusive apc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by slivertongue: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, INSINCERITY, ECONOMIC LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, HUNGER, HEDONISM AND NEPOTISM.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by drshrewd: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
tuniski:

A very naive statement. Tomorrow you learnt new realities that none of those states is exclusive apc.
GAM let it stock here grin
When it begin to pour down I will disturb your peace grin
I will spam your mention cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by APCsupporter: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Let's wait and see. The northerners are barely educated but they are wise while the south, lipsrsealed

No, we are unwise o cos we are giving block votes to PMB. What if atiku wins and dies the next day? Who will become the president?

I can see Tuniski claiming the north as usual. Tomorrow is the day

2 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
All I know is that PMB will be reelected

5 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Jman06(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku will win this election! After the result is announced I'll tell you guys why I have been confident about Atiku's win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by APCsupporter: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Kyase:

Atiku may get 40% in Kaduna...

Agreed, but which other state will give him up to 30% in the north west? Una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

Agreed, but which other state will give him up to 30% in the north west? Una eyes go soon clear
Bro I'm pro Buhari, just saying the obvious, I stay in Kaduna and I know what I'm saying..
One thing I know for sure is that El rufia will do wonders tommorow...
El rufia is not is not soft to opposition like Buhari is...

2 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Anambralstson: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
APC supporters are so dumb tomorrow's election is not 2015 we are ready, PDP stronghold states will neutralize whatever figures coming from Kastina and Kano
Rivers 2.8 million
Delta 2.4 million
Benue 2.4 million
Anambra 2.1million
Plateau 2.1 million
Akwa Ibom 1.9 million

Atiku is a northerner, he pulled more crowd in Kano, Kaduna Sokoto than Buhari, in Kaduna, Christians, Shia Muslims and non indigenes will massively vote for Atiku in KD, Atiku is likely to win Sokoto, Atiku will grab enough votes in Kano and Kastina

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Afamed: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

Does that include. Shi'ite, kwankwasiya fanatics, aboki victims of herdsmen terrorist as buhaei stood alof and the masaes of who hunger has reset their zombieism who all voted Buhari in 2015 but have now sworn to send him back to daura. By voting the highly Islamic Atiku

stop your lies , you never voted PMB in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by tuniski: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

No, we are unwise o cos we are giving block votes to PMB. What if atiku wins and dies the next day? Who will become the president?

I can see Tuniski claiming the north as usual. Tomorrow is the day
Am I not a northerner based in the north? Tomorrow NW/NE will disappoint buhari/apc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Afamed: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2019
tuniski:

Am I not a northerner based in the north? Tomorrow NW/NE will disappoint buhari/apc.
Perhaps you know nothing about the Northerners. You are a known PDP propagandist/ apologist . And from all indications , you have never visited North before

2 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Nadheer15: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Pekele007:

Stop saying this rubbish, two blood brothers contested against each other in Katsina By Elections, one in pdp and the other APC. The olde brother in the PDP couldn't garner 25% of the votes

1 Like

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by iceboy4752(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2019
tuniski:

Fake northerner. I live in the north too and I assure you that reverse will be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? by Afamed: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2019
iceboy4752:

Fake northerner. I live in Jos and I can assure you that Atiku will definitely loose.
Kindly ignore that boy. He's a liar with bad memory

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Teaching Will Not Be A Thankless Job In Lagos / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution / Remove Petrol Subsidy, Implement PIA, LCCI Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.