Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) (43994 Views)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Funny Road-Signs Spotted Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2019
You will just drive into a street in Lagos and gbam police or local gov officials will come for you claiming the road is a one way trafic but meanwhile no road sign to that effect. What a sick place to be angry cry
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2019
fait10:
that means ur problem is bigger than the joke undecided undecided
sad
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Omololu001: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
0taPiaPia:
You will just drive into a street in Lagos and gbam police or local gov officials will come for you claiming the road is a one way trafic but meanwhile no road sign to that effect. What a sick place to be angry cry
e dey always make me boil with anger. When next it happen to me, I will make sure it gets to court.

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by canalily(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
gringringringrin.i.like.that.one.of...drunken.people.crossing...it.reminds.me.the.day.i.met.the.poster.below.drunk.and.crossing.a.ring.road..gringrin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by alezzy13: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, not really funny.

It is!! Esp the bill Clinton one. Life na jeje oo sister smiley
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Lionhearted: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
SIR0:
'ROAD CLOSED DUE TO FLOODING'grin

Is the sign post even needed?

A Lagosian living in Lekki will attempt to drive through...

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Arkansas the state of Bill Clinton who is a sex offender
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by musawisdom(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2019
And this too

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Fourwinds: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
SIR0:

those who took whiskey won't know

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Timisamd(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Omo I saw things ... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Niceman4u(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Even drunkards are permitted to cross the major road
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by sirjoe1124(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2019
K
Can u live above scamming people
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by sirjoe1124(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2019
MRSMAITH:
GOOD MORNING, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS , WE WINNING AGAIN TODAY , DM OR WHATSAPP .
Find a better occupation
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Ayo099: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by shakyum: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2019
The turkey part got ma attention grin grin Turkey Crossing grin grin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by prince2pac(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, not really funny.

Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by DSoj(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MY RIBS ARE CRACKING

CLINTON'S OWN GOT ME MOST
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by OmowumiJ(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Right Lane Must Right Left?? grin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Damisam93(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hilarious grin grin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by castro316: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, not really funny.
your life is bleeped that's why you dot see fun in little things and second you don't d*i*e. Haha
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by hollywater: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
2 hours parking 7pm to 8pm nawao.
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by fait10(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:

sad
sori auntie shocked
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Ijebulogic(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fantastic Post OP. Welcome relief from all the political FP posts. Reminds me of why I used to visit Nairaland years ago, before it became a destination for insults and tribalism.
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by symbianDON(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
this is the best thread on nairaland grin grin good to know.that 'edo airways' have secured themselves a road sign grin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
e dey always make me boil with anger. When next it happen to me, I will make sure it gets to court.

Exactly my thoughts. That's just the way out
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by Reeberry: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2019
SIR0:

The thing weak me. grin
Re: Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
SIR0:

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.