Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet (19162 Views)

Ifezue Emmanuel Becomes Brand Ambassador For Sugarland Real Estate (Photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2019
At least it would boost her Olympus has almost fallen career
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by lexy2014: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
myselftrend:
Popular Nollywood actress, model Nancy Isime who has been hardworking over the years becomes Brand Ambassador to Popular betting Company "234Bet" she made this known while sharing beautiful photos of Herself.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-nancy-isime-becomes-brand-ambassador-to-234bet-photos/

Y are all these nollywood actresses always "popular" but only known by a few people
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2019
4ckTOTO:
If this this is not banned in naija. Soon we will start recording suicide cases like water. Gambling is not for poor people. Majority of the people I see gambling in Nigeria are people trying to feed. The federal govt really need to look into this. I know guys are wining but the amount of losers is 10000times the amount of winners
social media is killing the slay slay girls while very soon betting go dey kill the guys .

Guys no go die for here because with #50 guys dey chop small small money while with #100 , guys dey wreck some shop and shop too dey wreck them !!

Welcome to global world !!
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Timisamd(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2019
ronishratis:
Court Orders Super Eagles star Jay Jay Okocha Arrest..
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2019/02/22/court-orders-super-eagles-star-jay-jay-okocha-arrest/

.m angry
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by kingzukic(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
i have lost a fortune to this betting companies gambling has completely ruined my life they should probably ban all this betting companies it has caused more harm to us
myselftrend:
Popular Nollywood actress, model Nancy Isime who has been hardworking over the years becomes Brand Ambassador to Popular betting Company "234Bet" she made this known while sharing beautiful photos of Herself.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-nancy-isime-becomes-brand-ambassador-to-234bet-photos/
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Koralords: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2019
I like this babe
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2019
we wey we dey stake high on bets steady, dem no go make us ambassador. oshi radarada...

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
martineverest:
Edo girls are beautiful sha

YOU CAN LOUD IT AGAIN!!!

wink
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by zoby225588: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
BREAKING NEWS! Plane Crashes After Been Overloaded With Money By Nigeria Politicians(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6Cg3OuwWA&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by seangy4konji: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2019
May Almighty not let me know how to place a bet...See men line up there every evening on my way in or out as if they are colle ting food stamps there.

God forbid.
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Amatarasha(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2019
pple shud welcome me am new here
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigeria predominantly a country, of fraudsters, prostitutes and gamblers.

Still with the most church and political parties.
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by lastempero: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense hm dey play bet
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by twinskenny(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
The cute lady acted well in LEVI
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Isyomah(f): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
mcwilliams7:
she's cute tho.... boobs on fleek grin

Wash ur eyes wit anticeptic
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by ajaymina(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
laughitall:
I personally let this happen cuz I like this girl ...congrats to her

Bros!,she is just a brand ambassador NOT a PUNTER ok?...
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by Surest1: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
kingzukic:
i have lost a fortune to this betting companies gambling has completely ruined my life they should probably ban all this betting companies it has caused more harm to us
Bet with your spare money.. don't bet with your hard earned money.. Greediness is killing alot of people..
Re: Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet by meobizy(f): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2019
This old woman, why though?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Married To Avoid Being A ‘baby Daddy’ – Naeto C / Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.