Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) (8360 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / Amoe: A Simple Android Game By Me (photos) / Blockhead: A New Android Game By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by NaHiim: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
crowley:

As a programmer, you should knw what i mean by a studio. i mean your IDE (integrated development environment). and java is too basic. i am a programmer as well. i work with multiple languages. python, c#, c++, .NET, SQL.. you should also be familiar with AZURE when developing cloud based app. anyway, you might still be learning, so no hard time.. you know what? develop something creative and put your heart to it... if it blows my mind? then i would sponsor you.. i expect it to be done b4 october.. you can PM me..
i played ur game btw. still lacking and no originality to it. looks like a ripoff of chicken invaders.. create something innovative, think out of the box. do that if i like it, i would introduce u to my team.. and learn .NET and c++ or c#

I don't understand. Who exactly are you talking to? 04kaa or me
Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by crowley(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
NaHiim:

I don't understand. Who exactly are you talking to? 04kaa or me
oh.. sorry for the mix up. you actually designed the game not him. i must have mis-quoted. the message was based on the response from ok4aa. the first message about what studio you used was meant for you. while the follow up was based on his response, bcuz i dnt think he has any idea abt programming & developing. but you can read it and take the part meant for you. my offer was meant for you. the critics abt the game too..
Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by gabgabby2meb: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
crowley:

As a programmer, you should knw what i mean by a studio. i mean your IDE (integrated development environment). and java is too basic. i am a programmer as well. i work with multiple languages. python, c#, c++, .NET, SQL.. you should also be familiar with AZURE when developing cloud based app. anyway, you might still be learning, so no hard time.. you know what? develop something creative and put your heart to it... if it blows my mind? then i would sponsor you.. i expect it to be done b4 october.. you can PM me..
i played ur game btw. still lacking and no originality to it. looks like a ripoff of chicken invaders.. create something innovative, think out of the box. do that if i like it, i would introduce u to my team.. and learn .NET and c++ or c#

Do you mind checking out my game and review
Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by NaHiim: 2:05am On Jun 05, 2019
crowley:

oh.. sorry for the mix up. you actually designed the game not him. i must have mis-quoted. the message was based on the response from ok4aa. the first message about what studio you used was meant for you. while the follow up was based on his response, bcuz i dnt think he has any idea abt programming & developing. but you can read it and take the part meant for you. my offer was meant for you. the critics abt the game too..

About what studio, I use libGDX framework(its a java framework) on Android Studio.

I'm try make it better though. School and stuff takes most of my time sad

BTW, I'm working on other games though. One is in beta mode on playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.winterblob
Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Reminds me of a certain DVD game then cheesy
Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by NaHiim: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Check out my new release cheesy . Still in beta though

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.winterblob

Re: Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) by enforcerlate: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Currently I'm Play Douchebag workout 2 Online, But I Need Some douchebag workout 2 cheats code to win the game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ps3 Super Slim 500gb 4k Help! / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification / Download GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Apk+obb For Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.