Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It (917 Views)

Can Someone Whose Adsense Got Banned Monetize His Blog With Propeller Ads? / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by updatedws: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello webmasters

My AdSense just got disabled because I was unable to verify it.

Pls does it mean I can't use my site for another AdSense account?

I plan on purchasing, a verified AdSense. Would I be allowed to use the same site?
Re: My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by fastseo: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2019
How did you try to verify it. Entered wrong pin multiple times or you didn't get your pin at all?
Re: My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by Compliant(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Adsense does not disable account because you did not verify it. It can be disabled if you enter wrong pin 3times, if it is because you were unable to verify due to reason like you not getting the pin from post office, AdSense will only disable ads serving

In one of my unverified AdSense account, got a mail yesterday that Ads will no longer be serve after 2weeks unless i verify it
Re: My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by fastseo: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Compliant:
Adsense does not disable account because you did not verify it. It can be disabled if you enter wrong pin 3times, if it is because you were unable to verify due to reason like you not getting the pin from post office, AdSense will only disable ads serving

In one of my unverified AdSense account, got a mail yesterday that Ads will no longer be serve after 2weeks unless i verify it

Change of policy bro, they now ask for ID in place of pin and this ID must be clear and sharp.
Re: My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by blackpanther22: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
updatedws:
Hello webmasters

My AdSense just got disabled because I was unable to verify it.

Pls does it mean I can't use my site for another AdSense account?

I plan on purchasing, a verified AdSense. Would I be allowed to use the same site?
Re: My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It by cyberhope(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Your ID and bank statement will do...

Used this days ago....

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Android App Without Coding In 1 Month / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing / Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.