Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here (547 Views)

See The Locally Made Products By Nigerian Inventors / How NIGERIAN Inventors Are Contributing To World Civilization / Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2019
This thread is for INVENTORS, TINKERS let's share and help each other bring our idea to life
Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by Pharaoh94(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Sure. I am here. 08169233147
Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by spyglaxx: 3:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Don't expect the crowd here.They on romance and celebrity section .It is now "show me your interests and I will show you your destiny". I learn one skill a year.Am raising local and hybrid chickens now. Have discovered a way to supplement their feed with cassava.I also keep the youngs warm with solar light.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm here..I'm interested in something but financial aid is essential.
Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by spyglaxx: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
@op
can we have a whatsapp group?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by Hadreal: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello guys. I'm putting together a team. Working on a very interesting project.

Electrical emgineers, Software developers, IoT/AI/ML, Mechanical engineers, and people with knowledge around Electronics, Embedded software, prossibly CAD.

https://join.slack.com/t/cha-ris/shared_invite/enQtNTU4ODcyOTg5OTg0LWU4ZGVkOTgzYTNlOGIxYjIzM2EyY2E3NDMwODBhNmZlODM2NzdiYWExZGM5NDAxODlmNmQwYzBiNjZhNDlhNDI

That's a link to the slack group I crated. Link expires in 7 days.
Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by Hadreal: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2019
I meant engineers
Re: Nigerian Inventors And Tinkers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Maybe we can have a WhatsApp group.... We need to have young INVENTORS organization and think of how to build a MODE SHOP/PROTOTYPE SHOPS TO HELP OUR PEOPLE

Most people have invention ideas but we don't have a mode or prototype shops to help us bring an idea to life... We need to rub minds together help each other on ideas let's not say financially yet but with ideas first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Two In One Plane!!!!! / Buy Your POF @ Cheapey Price / Office.com/myaccount | Enter Product Key | Www.office.com/myaccount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.