Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim (29788 Views)

Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by nameo: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Comrsaheed:

What if the person involve were found guilty on the eve of an election or the victim also not a citizen which is about to disenfranchised. Please let be rational.

Please you kids should shut ya mouths up.

The crime is very likey a trumped up one. Moreover, even if it were correct why arrest him on the eve of an election. Will the case run away if you did the arrest next week.

What if he is innocent?

By arresting him, do you know you have practically removed him from his right to be voted for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Buharimustgo16F: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
chilltoo:

If you have a brain, then your candidate mustn't be Atiku, you should call your fellow brainless personnels to vote Atiku but not Nigerians
that is why you we remain brainless for life because u can't see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by ajog1: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Stop talking nonsense
It is silly because it really throws your bias to the surface.

So police is partisan while the court is neutral abi? The same police that has carried out arrests against some purported apc hoodlums abi?

I repeat, stop talking nonsense.
What are the three arms of government; are you aware of the separation of powers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Buharimustgo16F: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
quickberry:

You need to face your studies.
graduate where is your work? How much do u earn? Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by BuhariAdvocate: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:
You do not arrest an opposition politician or any politician for that matter on the eve of an election regardless of the alleged crime except the crime is an ongoing violent type. If it is murder, the Govt can prosecute him from next week. Nothing is running away.

The Govt should please behave
nonsense talk .you killed because its election eve and you expect police to say Weldon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by DeepNuggets: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC will kill innocent Nigerians and pin the case on a PDP member for election gains

Very dirty politics I must say.

How can they pin a case as grave as murder on a senator if indeed his hands are not blood stained...

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by TIGRITIS: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
ajog1:
What are the three arms of government; are you aware of the separation of powers?
[/s]
Three arms of govt my black a$$.

So what happen to this "3 arms of govt" dogshits whenever the courts favour apc against pdp?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by quickberry(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
graduate where is your work? How much do u earn? Idiot

Hahahahaha, sorry ehn....you need to face your studies and stop disgracing your generation on a public forum
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by seunmsg(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
TheVerdict:

U shd be charged alongside as an accomplice. U sound so sure he ordered the attack, which means u were there when he gave the order.

I’m 100% sure he ordered the attack. Stop supporting criminality because of partisanship. Who ordered the attack if not Rafiu Ibrahim?
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Sannisege: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:
You do not arrest an opposition politician or any politician for that matter on the eve of an election regardless of the alleged crime except the crime is an ongoing violent type. If it is murder, the Govt can prosecute him from next week. Nothing is running away.

Rven if they kill your mother?
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Chinashopping84: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
What of El rufai.indeed this government is fighting corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Dino98: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Really?

But it is okay to disqualify contestants on the eve of elections?

The nass contestants disqualified in imo are not politicians abi? So the law can't wait to disqualify them after election since nothing is running away abi?

When it favours them, it is rule of law, otherwise, it is political witchunting. Which kind people be dis sef?

See ur mumu talk....

If we even want to go by ur statement. Is PDP in charge of the judiciary?? Does the court answer to PDP??

But who does the appointed Police IG?? who does he answer to?? Who do members of the police force answer to in Nigeria??

A commissioner of police loyal to a chieftain of the APC(the ruling party), arrests and detains a member of the opposition on the eve of an election in which he is contesting against a member of APC does not seem shady to u??

Okay na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Glink2018(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC will kill innocent Nigerians and pin the case on a PDP member for election gains

Were you there or are you one of the witness?

We can't say bcoz the person is a PDP card carrying member and allow him to flout the law

He should be arraigned and charge to court....
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Buharimustgo16F: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
quickberry:

Hahahahaha, sorry ehn....you need to face your studies and stop disgracing your generation on a public forum
I believe u are the one disgraced your family in this place. See as u get Sense reach look at your disgracing? Fool from above

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by don4real18(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
So someone is arrested for a murder and instead of calling for an investigation to prove his innocence, the PDP calls it a flimsy excuse and calls for the senator's release... It's quite sad that lives don't matter to these crazy lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
seunmsg:
Rafiu Ibrahim ordered the attack on Lola Ashiru’s campaign at Ojoku. That attack led to the death of 2 APC supporters with so many others injured. He should be prosecuted for the murder of those two innocent guys.

You can be repeating what you are told. Are you not a zombie ? grin

Meanwhile, helep me deliver this thing to Daura Republic of Cows. Make e no die for office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by olagbola45(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:

What sort of a sillly question is this? What is the relationship?

The disqualification was from a non partisan body, the Court.

By the way, even though those decisions were in the legal sphere and may serve to force political parties to behave within norms, I personally like I have stated here before am not really OK with the idea of disenfranchising some people.

However, it will be completely different if it is the Govt or any of her agency that does so

My brother d senator did it through his thug
I wish I can type to explain how it happen 3 night back I was a witness brother

Not everything is propaganda or cos of election

My bro it happen with my eyes

I swear to whatever u believe

D man is guilty not cos of election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by TIGRITIS: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
Dino98:

See ur mumu talk....

If we even want to go by ur statement. Is PDP in charge of the judiciary?? Does the court answer to PDP??

But who does the appointed Police IG?? who does he answer to?? Who do members of the police force answer to in Nigeria??

A commissioner of police loyal to a chieftain of the APC(the ruling party), arrests and detains a member of the opposition on the eve of an election in which he is contesting against a member of APC does not seem shady to u??

Okay na
[/s]
Shut up.
If it is about who appoints, so who appoints judges?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by quickberry(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
I believe u are the one disgraced your family in this place. See as u get Sense reach look at your disgracing? Fool from above

grin grin

Your case is beyond redemption
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by TheVerdict: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m 100% sure he ordered the attack. Stop supporting criminality because of partisanship. Who ordered the attack if not Rafiu Ibrahim?

I like it when people are bold about what they believe in. You are 100% sure?! Could u please be a good Nigerian by presenting yourself to relevant authorities as a witness? As for being partisan, please explain the term to ur self again, then read through all you have written up there.
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by seunmsg(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
TheVerdict:

I like it when people are bold about what they believe in. You are 100% sure?! Could u please be a good Nigerian by presenting yourself to relevant authorities as a witness? As for being partisan, please explain the term to ur self again, then read through all you have written up there.

Wait till the case gets to the court.
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by goslowgoslow(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
doctokwus:

Brilliant.
Showing it's clearly political.
If APC wins watch as the senator is released
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to not just Nigeria,but mankind, behind Adolf Hitler.
What is brilliant about what he said? Anybody can be arrested at any time if you are a suspect.
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Ricky109: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:

even wen it kills one of ur family members
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by smalls001: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:

"Wait one week before they arrest him".....Hmmm...what an intelligent comment.
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Ricky109: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
smalls001:

"Wait one week before they arrest him".....Hmmm...what an intelligent comment.
the guy na fool na, I wish two of him family member dem kill
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Wizygreat12: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
quickberry:

grin grin

Your case is beyond redemption
You must be one of the Buhari Cow in Daura because one common sense no they ur brain.split your generation. Keep on supporting lifeless.first class Zombie
Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by Ricky109: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
nameo:

Yes, he shouldnt be arrested even if the person ALLEGEDLY killed is closed to me.

Waiting for a fuccking week before arresting a person ALLEGEDLY accused of murder has no effect on the case, after all a murder case usually takes years before it is settled.

You think you are good cos the person been arrested and taking away from a political race is not from your party, but these things have a way and coming around and blowing in your face.
even if ur mama dey among the people dem kill

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by mfm04622: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

So APC killed her own members? Or you don't know the story and just jumped to conclusions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.