Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why I Am Supporting Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Supporting Atiku (569 Views)

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Supporting Atiku by mekaboy(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2019
1) Fighting corruption: whether we like it or not, Nigerian economy has been run for ages with looted funds. From cars branded for campaigns to luxury cars bought by politicians to clothes and accessories bought by runs girls etc. The moment the corrupt funds are withheld the economy starts to shrink, poverty and crime increases. So should we vote for Atiku to encourage looting? The answer is NO. How will Atiku/ Obi fight corruption?
They will block the loopholes, show those with looted funds where to invest to create employment and make profit from their loot. Looting is still on going, and the loot from the past is saved in banks within and outside Nigeria, rather than being invested to create jobs in Nigeria. They join APC, freeze the looted funds and pretend to be saints.

Do you think Ganduje took the dollars in cash because he wanted to invest? No, it would be easy for the money to be sent outside the country.

2) Open market: You won't have to kiss the Ass of the cabal in the Night like Aisha buhari said to break even. The monopoly in the oil and Gas and other sectors will be broken. Individuals will see opportunities in these areas, invest and create employment.

3) Increased funding for startups: Atiku obi believe that startups are not given enough funding and the conditions for the loans are not friendly. Rather than sharing 10k campaign funds that go into the toilet, better funding for startups to grow and create employment is better.

4) Tax reduction as an incentive : A government that lacks the ability to create real Jobs and wealth have 2 major ideas of increased revenue. The first is increased borrowing, the second is increased taxes . A business minded government of Atiku will reduce taxes to attract investors and help local businesses grow. Someone will say if the taxes are reduced, where will funding come for infrastructure etc. Well, that's the beauty of a private sector driven economy. Those challenges we face in infrastructure, power etc, are all investment opportunities for the private sector.

Is anyone still talking about NITEL today when it comes to communication? The private sector has taken over the industry and various options abound. The same will be replicated in all other sectors.

What is happening now is that, the cabal is positioning themselves with different companies to take ownership of all major sectors to make Nigerians perpetual slaves to them.
There are a lot of investment opportunities in Nigeria, but the cabal ensures that these areas are no go areas for Nigerians. ATIKU/ Obi will open the investment window and together every Nigerian will find an opportunity to invest, make profit and have a stake in this Nation. Local content will be prioritized.

Education: this is the key to development and Atiku is passionate about it.

Unity: No matter your development plan, if the people are not United, it won't work.

If you believe it's better for you to plug your productivity in the right sector and make profit than sit back and collect 30k for the rest of your life as employment, then Atiku/Obi is the right choice.

Maybe you have been given a second chance to read this and make the right choice by the postponement of the elections. A lot can go wrong in 4 years.

Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by quickberry(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin . grin

Atiku must lose tomorrow, In PMB/PYO we trust
Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by Kayode1979: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
100% Atikulated

Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by shutto: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope the soldiers have been oriented on what a ballot box looks like before they shoot those with lunch box. Am just observing�
Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by mekaboy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
For every 1 naira APC spends For campaign, they have areas they will increase with 100 naira to recover that after elections.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2019
You see the choice you made? Now you are running from RUGA. LOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by OALandAgents: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Because of irrational hate of Buhari?
Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by mekaboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Why I Am Supporting Atiku by kmst1: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Damn Atiku's determination is almost parallel to that of bubu becoming the president

I hope say we no go enter another Automode grin

(1) (Reply)

Four Shot Dead In Rivers / APC Agents Thumbprinting For Voters / INEC Staff Stranded At Sea, Fail To Conduct Elections In Bakassi Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.