Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Perplexing culpability - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perplexing culpability (657 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perplexing culpability by Tyche(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
I was banned by a moderator erroneously for a derogatory comment.

My only crime was that my username appeared in the post. You all know my username is linked to a Greek god and thus bandied around here.

See screenshot below

Re: Perplexing culpability by Tyche(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Never made such comment and never really had the time to check who made the comment, but how I came to be banned about it is the eleventh wonder of the world
Re: Perplexing culpability by bilal4riid(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Tyche:
Never made such comment and never really had the time to check who made the comment, but how I came to be banned about it is the eleventh wonder of the world
lol
pls sorri for intruding, do u know any local rice mill equipment fabricator in the north?
Re: Perplexing culpability by Tyche(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
bilal4riid:

lol
pls sorri for intruding, do u know any local rice mill equipment fabricator in the north?

What equipment and where in the North specifically?
Re: Perplexing culpability by bilal4riid(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tyche:

What equipment and where in the North specifically?
Rice mill plant
Re: Perplexing culpability by Iykesmooth: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Perplexing culpability by Iykesmooth: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Tyche:
I was banned by a moderator erroneously for a derogatory comment.

My only crime was that my username appeared in the post. You all know my username is linked to a Greek god and thus bandied around here.

See screenshot below

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim From Daura In Nigeria Who Encountered Jesus Christ / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) / Tithe-paying Born-again Believers Are Protected From Coronavirus Says Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.