Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" (699 Views)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / Grace Is Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term “That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted”
December 8, 2019

In August 2017, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj issued a very ominous prophetic warning about President Trump while speaking at The Gathering Church in Moravian Falls, North Carolina. Considering how desperately the elite are trying to remove Trump from the White House right now, this prophecy seems more timely than ever…

“The Lord spoke to me about this nation, ‘What you need is not a revival. What you need is to put your house in order.’

When Mr. Donald Trump was elected President of the United States, the Lord spoke and said, “His election is a sign that I am giving you four years of grace.”

Last chance grace, four years to put your house in order. Four years to get your act right. Four years to put your life right. Four years to restore all things back together in its right place. Four years to get rid of all the leaven from your midst. Four years for the bride to get ready. You have four good years.

If you make good of these four years, then you will have many more good years to come. If you fail in putting your house in order in these four years, then great tribulation and great captivity will come.

I saw the Lord Jesus in the heavens and He was telling me, ‘Tell the people to pray for their president very much because there is a danger for his life and for his presidency. If he fails to complete his term, you see, Heaven has determined four years of grace. It has been apportioned for you. If he does not complete his term, that means the time of grace is aborted. If the time of grace is aborted, you go into your captivity. When his presidency is aborted, the church in the United States will be held accountable before God. God will hold you accountable for all the mess that will come upon this nation as a result of the abortion.’

Before this nation is judged for her sins, God gives you one last opportunity for grace. You don’t want to mess that up, so you want to pray much.

First, put your house in order. Put your church in order. Remove all the leaven from your midst.”

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/sadhu-sundar-selvaraj-if-trump-does-not-complete-his-term-that-means-the-time-of-grace-is-aborted

1 Share

Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by yanabasee(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2019
President Trump can not be impeached.

He's one of the best potus of all times.... The evil Democrats will never succeed.....
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by dawnomike(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Well, even though I'm not his fan... I see him going 2nd term. He is who the U.S needs as president.
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by Fadomero(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2019
How did I get here
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2019
False prophet
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Even though it's clear as daylight that Trump is corrupt and the leader of a highly corrupt administration, it is unlikely he will be removed from office. The Democrats hold the House and will impeach him without a doubt but the Senate held by Republicans will not remove him. The only thing that will alter this is if some Republican Senator break ranks from the main GOP position but thats quite unlikely.
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
LordReed:

Even though it's clear as daylight that Trump is corrupt and the leader of a highly corrupt administration, it is unlikely he will be removed from office. The Democrats hold the House and will impeach him without a doubt but the Senate held by Republicans will not remove him. The only thing that will alter this is if some Republican Senator break ranks from the main GOP position but thats quite unlikely.

Dream on. cheesy

Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Dream on. cheesy

So you believe Trump will be removed from office?
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by khia: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
yanabasee:

He's one of the best potus of all times.... The evil Democrats will never succeed.....

You are out of your damn mind, both the Republican and the Democratic parties are evil.
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
dawnomike:
Well, even though I'm not his fan... I see him going 2nd term. He is who the U.S needs as president.

Really? They need a corrupt, criminally minded, petty and vain man-baby to be president?

1 Like

Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
yanabasee:

Please whatever it is you are imbibing, package it, let's sell it and make money.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
yanabasee:

Amen! cheesy
Re: If Trump Does Not Complete His Term "That Means The Time Of Grace Is Aborted" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
dawnomike:

Why are you not his fan?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede / Power Encounter / Mike Bamiloye's Abejoye Season 5 Sets To Hit The Screens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.