Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Job And Career Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job And Career Opportunity (532 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job And Career Opportunity by ayo2ndey: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
Are you interested in this opportunity of a life time?
do u want to work for yourself and earn as much as you can and yet you will be satisfied?
Do u want to work for less than 5 hrs in a day and yet make more than what a banker will earn?
Do you have a job but want an extra cash?
Are you tired of working for someone ?
Finally are you self motivated?
If your answer is yes then congrats. A reputable company needs you to be your own Boss, start a business of your own with no kobo and give an opportunity of a lifetime insurance.

This have been working for me and so many nigerians and i am sure it will work for you too if you are not lazy and you are ready to work.

Attend the free presentation today,
102 allen ave, allen, Ikeja .lagos.
time 1pm tues, and weds.
There is also presentation on weekends
call Mr Ayotunde on 08058440554 or 08098333844.

If you will be attending, text I WILL BE ATTENDING WITH YOUR DETAILS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE NUMBERS

please this presentation is free, do not pay to anybody before you enter

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineer Vacancy / Start Your Own Business Why Doin Someone Job Now / Am A Fresh Graduate Of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Mech.engr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.