Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (625 Views)

Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 / My Prediction For Governorship Election Across 29 States. / Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: . by davidodiba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you a re living in Nigeria and thinking like this, may your children part of the anarchy you are predicting. If you are Outside Nigeria and predicting this, may you and your family be deported to have a first hand taste of all the violence you have predicted. May trouble be on you and your generation for all the evil predictions amen!!!
Re: . by dlondonbadboy: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
davidodiba:
If you a re living in Nigeria and thinking like this, may your children part of the anarchy you are predicting. If you are Outside Nigeria and predicting this, may you and your family be deported to have a first hand taste of all the violence you have predicted. May trouble be on you and your generation for all the evil predictions amen!!!

Why are you taking it personal? Shuu? What the OP said is what is likely to happen...

Or you think when Atiku divides, Kano , divides Lagos and wins Rivers that Buhari will pick up phone and call Atiku? The soaker of dogs and baboon in blood will call Atiku to congratulate him? Hehe. Power hungry tyrant? Then you never know Buhari..
Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
davidodiba:

Prediction and prayer are two different things my dear respondent.

I am not saying that these are my wishes and prayers, I am only letting you know what is the most likely turn out of events.

You won’t blame a weather forecast for the evil predictions, what you do is you take caution.

So let’s be objective here. I am not supporting either Buhari or Atiku.

The Yoruba’s say “ìfura lògùn àgbà”
Meaning that an elder’s weapon is his alertness”

Your rain or curses are misplaced and therefore have returned back to the sender.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Early Lead In Katsina / Elections: Asari Dokubo Threatens War In Yoruba Land / Refineries Post N114.3bn Loss In 11 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.