Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 (21081 Views)

Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by 9jaBlogger: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Monday, released the final list of candidates for the Kogi State governorship election.

The 2019 gubernatorial poll holds November 16, 2019 across the state.

In the final breakdown, twenty-three (23) candidates/parties are contesting for the Kogi number one seat.

Out of the twenty-three (23), twenty-one (21) are males while the female candidates are just two (2).

For the age, the oldest contestant is 69 years (male), while the youngest is 35.

Final breakdown below...

http://igberetvnews.com/1035456/inec-releases-final-list-candidates-kogi-2019-guber-poll/

1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Hezzyluv: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yahaya bello will continue ruling Kogi State. Las las, Kogi has entered one chance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Flexherbal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good !

May the people be wise enough to choose a man who will take them to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Exc2000: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin

Natasha was strategically eliminated, her intrest in Ajaokuta put her off to the powers that be

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Wonyo: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oh oh I c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
INEC is currently Nigeria's most corrupt entity.

Where is Natasha Apothi? This criminal organisation disqualified her because she's the only threat to Yeye Bello in Kogi Central Senatorial District. You claim her deputy is below 35 yet Zamfara states deputy governor is 34 years. You disqualified her and her deputy because of a so called age restriction, yet Bubu signed not too young to rule bill, which saw the emergence of over 30 under-35 year old candidates in the last election.

It will never be well with INEC, Yahaya Bello, Adams Oshiomole and Professor Mahmoud.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by oneTIMEman(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
AD candidate have only wace, his deputy has only neco....Kohima #butnawaooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by justmenoni: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by mozona(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
so this our faint faint guy no they there

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
So yahaya bello go win this election

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by iamawara(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kogi I pity u guys. Why are the gods purnishing Kogi people like this?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by DIKEnaWAR: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bello will win. Instead of PDP to gather in numbers and send Bello packing, they are fighting themselves. By the time they realise, Bello don win.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by tayo200(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
where is Dino??

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by lascopes(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
God save kogi state from the hands of trouble brewers
Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Omenkata: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Natasha was strategically eliminated, her intrest in Ajaokuta put her off to the powers that be

[/s]
Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by CalabarPikin: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Las las...politics in Nigeria na scam....

I just wonder d jazz dis guys d use.....

I'm already expecting massive support for bello even after d hell he gave to d people of kogi....

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Niccoloimhotep: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
If bello enters the second time, i will give up on kogi pata pata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rigged
Rigged
Rigged
Rigged
But God pass you Yahaya Bello
I'm ashamed to call him my state governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by straighttalk(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Manipulated List

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by nigeriapenInfo: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Does it means that due to poor standard of education of our politician, makes our country's growth stunt? If yes show my liking this comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by respect80(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2019
I'm wondering if most of the people who commented on this thread actually know anything about Kogi politics because I don't see how a mere list of contestants suddenly translates to Yahaya Bello winning the election.

From what I can read from the pictures above, the duo of MUSA ATAYI WADA (Kogi East, the most populated zone) and his deputy, SAMUEL BAMIDELE ARO (From Kogi west) is even a more formidable and sophisticated match to fight Yahaya Bello (Kogi central, second most populated zone and his deputy Edward Onoja (Kogi East)

Ceteris-paribus, the duo of Musa Wada and Bamidele Samuel are eminently qualified both Education wise and based on age range given that Yahaya Bello whom we categorized and cheered up as a youth below 45 has only succeeded in failing tremendously.
Since there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics except permanent interest, I would say PDP got it right here because despite Yahaya Bello's deputy, Edward Onoja being from Kogi East, whoever has a vast knowledge of Kogi politics obviously knows that the majority of people from Kogi east sees Edward Onoja as a traitor and betrayer who chooses to side with the common enemy of his people.
Secondly, those who think PDP got it wrong maybe nursing such opinion because Dino Melaye wasn't the candidate to emerge victorious from the PDP primaries but again, anyone who is adept with Kogi politics indisputably knows that SDM, may be vocal and bold enough but like the popular saying goes that "politics is local," I would say for now, SDM lacks what it basically takes to be widely accepted beyond his senatorial district and fielding him against Yahaya Bello would be more like a walk-over that would give so much credence to the enormous rigging and manipulation plans INEC and APC have in stock for the November 16th elections.

I weep in advance for how democracy will be bastardized, battered, shattered and the common will of the masses being subverted on that day.

Omaigala
Oma307
Eleojo23
CAPSLOCKED
Omale88
Enskynelson
Negedugrace
Damoladamola

How una siam?

7 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by Modaproducer(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2019
respect80:
I'm wondering if most of the people who commented on this thread actually know anything about Kogi politics because I don't see how a mere list of contestants suddenly translates to Yahaya Bello winning the election.

From what I can read from the pictures above, the duo of MUSA ATAYI WADA (Kogi East, the most populated zone) and his deputy, SAMUEL BAMIDELE ARO (From Kogi west) is even a more formidable and sophisticated match to fight Yahaya Bello (Kogi central, second most populated zone and his deputy Edward Onoja (Kogi East)

Ceteris-paribus, the duo of Musa Wada and Bamidele Samuel are eminently qualified both Education wise and based on age range given that Yahaya Bello whom we categorized and cheered up as a youth below 45 has only succeeded in failing tremendously.
Since there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics except permanent interest, I would say PDP got it right here because despite Yahaya Bello's deputy, Edward Onoja being from Kogi East, whoever has a vast knowledge of Kogi politics obviously knows that the majority of people from Kogi east sees Edward Onoja as a traitor and betrayer who chooses to side with the common enemy of his people.
Don't mind them. November is around the corner and if you know kogi politics very well you should know APC made it an easy contest for PDP by fielding Gov. Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by respect80(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Modaproducer:

Don't mind them. November is around the corner and if you know kogi politics very well you should know APC made it an easy contest for PDP by fielding Gov. Yahaya Bello.

Save for the enormous rigging and manipulation plans INEC and APC have in stock to favor Yahaya Bello, the win margin would have been soooooooooo enormous to make Yahaya Bello understand that the masses so much dislike him for the pains he has inflicted on them in all ramifications.
Never has a government been so brutal and inconsiderate towards her people like this Yahaya Bello's govt. and that's why I'm not surprised when Yahaya b sees Buhari as his political godfather cos they are both synonymous to hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Dubo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2019
tayo200:
where is Dino??

He is here grin after Wadada boys nearly killed him

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 by JoseRaji(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Yahaya bello will continue ruling Kogi State. Las las, Kogi has entered one chance.
No be today o, my brother...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? / President Buhari Receives Governor Umahi In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.