Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos (30780 Views)

Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Delivar(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dukpe219egoyu:
Hi
Why are you begging people for patronage? If your baba thing works you wouldn't be here begging people to contribute something to your baba to make them to be rich. Why can't your baba make himself rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by shamsin6300(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
But de vigilante get mind oooo,,,,,, 4 dem 2 even stop soldiers 4 check up,,,,,uhmmm
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by yrex01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
Bloody afonjas sent to terrorize the peaceful igbos
u dey open field ur sense dey oneconer

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by 77up(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even those fools screaming buhari and apc at work knows the truth that it can only be pdp because apc is in power means buhari is grand commander of armed forces already so why will apc go for fake soldier when we also know that the
Pdp and fl@thead are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Qsscruz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

After they will call us chest beaters
For our vigilante men to arrest fake soldiers shows how couregious they are to confront men in uniform (fake or real)

How many time have u read of such in South West? You will just be hearing their OPC people shouting egbami ooo ye ye ye mogbe iya sikiru ejo bami pe baba wasiu! Edakun modaran mogbe !

Are you from Nsukka?
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Eachelectoral21(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice one from the vigilantes

check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
People should open their eyes well, more of them could still be out there.
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Dottore: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dukpe219egoyu:
Hi
So why are you, your siblings and your kinsmen still poor.
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by norriswood(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
..oloriburuku...flat head..ipig
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by norriswood(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
.....flat head..ipig
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by ebenholer(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is good
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Massdamm(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Really tell Dem to epp u dig 6 git down as well
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Massdamm(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Phayie:

Your village people have concluded their work on ur file and it has just been submitted to oga ontop
lol...
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Akpu obi ndi igbos

Good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by deepwater(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Qsscruz:

Are you from Nsukka?

I am not

Nsukka deje nu!!!!
cheesy
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

For our vigilante men to arrest fake soldiers shows how couregious they are to confront men in uniform (fake or real)

How many time have u read of such in South West? You will just be hearing their OPC people shouting egbami ooo ye ye ye mogbe iya sikiru ejo bami pe baba wasiu! Edakun modaran mogbe !

I am not

Nsukka deje nu!!!!
cheesy

u can add ewedu to it, it surely makes everything wet your peoples eyes

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Qsscruz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
deepwater:

I am not

Nsukka deje nu!!!!
cheesy

Lol..I didnt say am from there though..
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Oricha79(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
should I type RIP in advance?
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vince77:
Those of you still going to vote for Buhari tomorrow it's never too later to make a new year resolution that you will not be useless this year.

Hahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Larryndelaw: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
No matter how they warn Nigerians their ear will still be blocked and taking risk for politicians who can't send their children to take such risk.
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Mouthgag: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
Lol
Effect of failed contraceptives grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by tsannee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
Senseless comment
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by salam1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vince77:
Those of you still going to vote for Buhari tomorrow it's never too later to make a new year resolution that you will not be useless this year.
u are wasting ur precious time its a done deal already, buhari all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vince77:

Buhari, the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since 1999. The best thing to have happened to me and my family since 1999. Your head is paining you for asking me to choose yam eaters, public assets sellers over Buhari that paid pensions of NITEL, NIGERIA AIRWAYS, TEXTILE, BIAFRA EX SOLDIERS. You're sick o
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by panmunium(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
We know which party likely send them.. But never again will we be deceived
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by usebog: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

I am not

Nsukka deje nu!!!!
cheesy

u can add ewedu to it, it surely makes everything wet your peoples eyes
Dry
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Foolish forked thugs.
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Generalnomercy: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2019
#ATIKUMYPRESIDENT

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by ofwest47(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2019
End of life for the fake soldiers.
Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Jagaban880: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:

let me hear u say Fireeeeeeeeeeee

grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos by blackslayer: 2:31am On Feb 23, 2019
shit hole country with shitty people...shitty everything!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.