Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (657 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by archivengr: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.

There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

Click here to watch video

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Iceness: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pls O.P. do the needful and change that "if" to "when"

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you don't return to AsoRock, I'd further believe this man is indeeed jibril and not Buhari...and every soul part of this cover up will be executed one by one...

You will return to AsoRock and do the needful until you officially handover in May.

Does this man not have sense??
Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by Aboki99(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Old video ni!
Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by nzeobi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
yes oh, so that osibanjo can prepare a table for incoming capable and able atiku/obi to get Nigeria working.
Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by webtutorr: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
You can go from there.
Osibanjo can go prepare the table for Atikuobi.

Vote Atiku come tomorrow 23rd February.
Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
It won't make any difference. You Dont even know anything happening in your govt so Osinbajo who knows you Dont know as displayed in the "CANDIDATES" will prepare the hand over notes on your behalf.
Re: VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
archivengr:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do if he loses the 2019 Presidential Elections on Saturday.

There is a footage of the President saying that he will stay back in his village in Daura, Katsina State if he fails to win the highly controversial Elections on Saturday, 23rd February 2018.

Click here to watch video
kikikiki... I thought he said nobody can unsit him grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News :1 Dollar is 184naira. Unbelievable!! / Result Of My Polling Unit / Election : EFCC Arrests LG Chairman Others In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.