Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election (27724 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by Vince77(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Thunder squeeze your mouth there. How dare you compare Mandela with Buhari?

Are you Normal? embarassed

Imagine the blasphemy!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephleena:

lol ..sister rather

Noted my dear.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by Ibroseun01(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
call me on 07067092507 or DM since you didn't include your details
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by freemanbubble: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
linearity:

Can we see the shape and size of the balls you are betting on this?

Just saying....because some balls are not worth the bet.

I assure you my balls are worth it
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Our own Nelson Mandela,the people's general
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria
If Buhari is your Mandela then i can imagine how low your brain is.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election by propsvila: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Baawaa:
Our own Nelson Mandela,the people's general
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria

It is an insult to the blessed soul of Nelson Mandela
To equate a Tyrant dictator to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proud Ibadan (pictures) / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.