Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Exclusive! How I Enjoyed Good Sex In A Plane – Ella Mensah, Ghana Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! How I Enjoyed Good Sex In A Plane – Ella Mensah, Ghana Actress (1625 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! How I Enjoyed Good Sex In A Plane – Ella Mensah, Ghana Actress by chiomarita: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
She is one of the most daring Ghanaian actresses who have successful pitched their tents in Nigeria and juggling their trade between Ghallywood and Nollywood.

The beautiful and bold actress, Ella Mensah shares with [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] the weirdest places she has had sex.
“I once had sex in a plane and it’s was the most uncomfortable thing ever but at the same time, so much fun.”
Recalling her unforgettable moment as a TV star, the actress went down memory lane to recount her encounter with armed robbers in Lagos and how she lost two promising relationships to save her career.

“In 2018, I almost lost my life (God forbid). I was attacked by armed robbers on my way to my house in Lagos from a movie set! It’s was the scary! But I’m grateful to God for saving my life and blessing me afterwards!”
Then another unforgettable moment was when acting caused me two relationships. Both men had a problem with me playing some roles and eventually asked me to quit acting which I refused! One even asked me to choose between him and my career and obviously I chose my career! Most African men are extremely jealous and can’t stand to see another man kiss their woman even in a movie! It’s sad though but I guess, it’s is what it is.

I never knew I was perceived as a sex symbol. I believe been sexy is not a big deal! Nothing wrong with that! So if I’m perceived as a sex symbol, then that’s ok by me! I don’t have any problem with that,” she added.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! How I Enjoyed Good Sex In A Plane – Ella Mensah, Ghana Actress by Bintabisiriyu: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olosho wey don knack million prick.
Re: Exclusive! How I Enjoyed Good Sex In A Plane – Ella Mensah, Ghana Actress by tammyboy1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
the devil is out to devour men, I pity myself and my fellow men, God help us

(1) (Reply)

Mermaid Found In Unilag / Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi And Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Chases After Davido After He Snubbed Him At A Concert (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.